30/136 Palm Meadows Dve, CARRARA QLD 4211Sold $685,000
Greg Parker Sold It
House Sold - CARRARA QLD
Arguably The Best Townhouse in Palm Meadows by Position and Feature Offerings
This contemporary, north facing, open-plan three-bedroom townhouse is not only immaculately presented, but also so ideally located and has an additional large and very private covered alfresco area just inside the lockable gate.
Indeed, its location, very close to the pool and entertaining facilities gives it the appearance of a home – without the need to maintain the surroundings.
Located in the best position within the upmarket ‘The Avenues’ complex, our creatively clever vendors present this to market in as new condition with no expense spared in giving it a brilliant refresh. This is well worth an inspection just to take in the quality of finish alone. But, be warned, you will fall in love with the layout and the features on offer.
I have summarized the individual features below but do incorporate them with your visuals of the pictures provided and the floorplan.
Now, here’s the reason why the Palm Meadows locale is so highly prized; its absolutely central location to just about every facility you could desire on the Gold Coast. Sure, if you are a golfer, this is golfing heaven. If you are a ‘shop till you drop’ type then your selections are plenty and they are so close! A quite drink or meal in an upmarket establishment – hey, you can walk to the Golf Club and the Mercure Hotel. Quirky shopping? Within two minutes you are at the ‘Markets’, said to be the best in Queensland. Woolworths is a three-minute drive. Schools – private and public are nearby. You can be in the surf in twelve minutes or on the back highway on your way to Brisbane or Sydney.
Substantially strong interest is expected in this townhouse offering so be at the open home early. It will appeal to executive couples, retirees, first home buyers, entertainers, small families, pet-owners and investors alike
– Double lock up garage – auto open – with access directly to townhouse
– Lockable side-gate provides total security to roadside in a very secure, gated complex
– Covered private courtyard with attractive flooring & gardens flow through to rear where it joins with yet another covered outdoor area overlooking the pool and facilities – this is outdoor living at its best, winter or summer!
– Classy, modern timber thematic throughout the open plan ground floor
– Very good-sized powder room with hideaway laundry
– Versatile open plan family, lounge, dining – even home office potential with views
– Large, modern stone-top, two-pak kitchen with great outlook over the pool facilities
– Natural gas cooking, dishwasher & lots of cupboard space – will appeal to entertainers
– All windows tinted to take the heat off glass panels whilst providing ‘see but not be seen’ privacy
– Cooling breezes are supplemented by a good-sized air-conditioner
– Good under-stair storage options
– Fully repainted – upstairs and down + flyscreens throughout
– 1.8m fencing on both sides – private + kid and pet friendly
– Quality carpet on staircase and first floor
– Large size master room – ensuite, walk in robe, ceiling fan & A/C – views to Surfers skyline
– An additional two bedrooms with fans and built-ins
– Refreshed & attractive main bathroom – tiles to ceiling – shower and bath + modern cabinetry
– Gated and well-maintained complex + on-site managers
– 2 sparkling in-ground pools (one of which is almost yours), 1 heated, 2 spa’s, 2 gym’s
– 2 BBQ areas with common room for entertaining
– Pet friendly complex subject to body corporate approval
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced