30 Paul Court, CARRARA QLD 4211Sold $930,000
House Sold - CARRARA QLD
Renovated 4 Bed, 2 Bath Cul-de-Sac Home with Pool Superb location – Superb Outdoor Living Handy to Everything & Yet so Quiet & Peaceful
Location is very much at the top of the list for most home buyers & in this regard, 30 Paul Court is a real standout. A 1-minute walk via the back gate will open up to acres & acres of green, well-maintained parkland and sports ovals. Within a 3-minute drive (literally) you have 14 eateries, 2 butcheries, medical centre, chemist, gyms plus bulk services like garages, Bunnings, Officeworks and BCF, to name but three.
Yet, despite this massive proximity, your dream 4-bedroom brick and tile home with magnificent inground, sparkling pool is in a cul-de-sac where its immediate surrounds are quiet, private, and fully protected.
The living areas are open plan, air-conditioned, attractively tiled and they lead directly to the massive covered outdoor area which overlooks the pool. This is big enough to have multiple uses, in addition to standard tables and chairs. It is an area which you will use all year round.
Take good note of the size of the kitchen. It really will suit the chef in the family given the space, both bench and storage.
The carpeted, air-conditioned master bedroom is large and has a brilliant ensuite (including a turbo bath), accessed via the walk-through robe. And for the other fam-bam members, bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are carpeted with fans and built ins.
The main bathroom has been refreshed in recent times, it has attractive tiles from floor to ceiling, a combo bath/shower plus modern cabinetry & fittings. Indeed, all the wet areas in this home are terrific as the photos will attest.
There’s literally nothing to do here except move in and enjoy. Definitely a ‘must inspect’.
• Flat 646m block in quiet cul-de-sac
• Extremely close to eateries, convenience store, medical centre, chemist
• Gate at back provides entrance acres of park, walkways, playing grounds
• Fully fenced – ideal grounds for pets & kids
• Double carport + additional 2 cars off street carparking
• Spacious, tiled open plan living/dining with air conditioner
• Huge kitchen -good storage-sep pantry-Black ceramic cooktop-oven under-Omega dishwasher
• Large separate laundry with excellent storage
• Carpeted good sized master bedroom with A/C & fan – opens to covered outdoor area
• Walk through robe to attractive ensuite – turbo-bath/shower combo, double basins, tiles-to-roof & modern fittings
• Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 – carpeted + fan + built ins
• Massive undercover outdoor entertaining area – cool, quiet, private
• Beautiful pool area, fully fenced with enchanting Bali style hut
• Delightfully maintained gardens and lawns, though low maintenance
• Side garden beds – ideal veggie gardens
• Double sized shed (recently acquired) + smaller shed for storage
• Roof recently repointed and repainted + pool repainted
• Security & insect screens
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 646 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced