32/23 Thorngate Drive, ROBINA QLD 4226Sold $476,000
Show stopper RIGHT here!
Townhouse Sold - ROBINA QLD
Calling all new families or retirees!
This fantastic single level Robina property presents a unique and exciting opportunity as a first home, entry into the property market or simplifying life to enjoy the Gold Coast. With some minor updates or modern furniture, this home has been modernized to suit the tastes of the new owners.
Offering two generously sized bedrooms, with in-built wardrobes and huge windows, this house is an ideal launchpad for a young family. The lounge is an open and spacious heart of the house, with white walls and high-ceilings to emphasize the space. There is direct access to the kitchen and dining spaces from the living-room, making this home perfect for entertaining. Each room has a ceiling fan for convenient, money-saving, temperature control. There is also an Air-Conditioning unit in the main living area to add to the comfort.
The dining room opens onto a huge covered patio with attractive gardens, and extends the living space for an indoor-outdoor lifestyle with a beautiful bushland outlook. The house has also been custom-fitted with accessibility support, making it ideal for a wide variety of new owners. The residence also has access to a large pool, spa & BBQ entertainment area; perfect for Australian summers.
This end unit property includes a single car garage, and two to four outdoor parking spaces and offers extremely private living with an adjacent common grass area for the young family.
The body corporate fee is only $57 per week, sinking fund included.
– 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes + one extra wardrobe in main bedroom
– NEW Family bathroom with shower plus separate toilet
– Open plan lounge-space
– Kitchen with dishwasher and casual bar dining
– Split cycle air conditioning in main living
– Security screens and doors
– Single lock up garage plus two parking spaces
– Plantation Shutters all round
Robina is an incredibly popular area of the Gold Coast because it provides:
– Easy access to the Town Centre
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of nearby primary schools
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools private or state are within a few minutes drive for this location
Cafes & Restaurants
Robina has a unique setting with a well catered Town Centre area that offers everything you could hope for. To compliment the shopping experience, there are weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands, and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Buses running around the Gold Coast direct from Robina Town Centre
– 20-minute from the Gold Coast airport
– 15-minute drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– 8 Private and Public schools within 5km
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50-minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5-minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 332 m²
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining