34 Quambone St, WORONGARY QLD 4213Sold $860,100
House Sold - WORONGARY QLD
*TENDER Closing at 7pm on 25 May 2021
Calling all renovators and investors! 34 Quambone Street is the perfect project home.
This property presents an amazing opportunity, whether you’re looking to renovate a home as an investment property, or for you and your family to live in. The classic art-deco features, like the archway, original staircase, and light fixtures, add character to each room – ensuring that with a bit of work, your home will be unique and timeless. With the current layout, each room in this house is spacious and airy, with huge windows and high ceilings that extend the spaces. The upstairs has beautiful bush and garden views.
Outside, this property features a beautiful newly renovated pool and over 5000 sqm’s of useable land. Currently unutilised, this space captures an untouched piece of the Gold Coast. The opportunities for this home are only limited by your creativity.
With luscious plants and trees all-round the block, this truly is a little oasis!
A note to all buyers – this is a shell and the home is sold as a renovator. All precautions have been taken to present to house in a decent way that would provide the perfect springboard for the next family to capitalize on the future potential.
INDISDE Features include:
– 4 Spacious Bedrooms
– 3 Bathrooms
– A Study, Rumpus Room and bar area
– Multiple living and entertainment areas
– Double Lock Up Garage
OUTSIDE Features include:
– Huge BLOCK with large open usable land
– Large Under cover entertainment area
– Ability to tailor design to suit the needs of the new owners
– Beautiful pool and setting
– Amazing, affordable renovation opportunity
– Driveway access to rear carport or if you like, a SHED
– Picturesque family neighbourhood
– 5-minutes to excellent coffee shops, restaurants, supermarkets, and a convenience store
– Surrounded by beautiful natural bushland
– Minutes away from multiple sports facilities
– 5-minutes to Robina Hospital
– 5-minutes to Robina Train station
– Easy access to the M1
– 25-minutes to the Gold Coast Airport
– 55-minutes to the Brisbane International Airport
– Gilston State School
– All Saints Anglican School
– Mudgeeraba State School
– Worongary State School
– Queensland Independent College
* Subject to interest the tender date might be brought forward
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5,461 m²
- 2 Garage
- 3 Open Parking Spaces