36 Onslow Street, NERANG QLD 4211Sold $510,000
Greg Parker Sold It
House Sold - NERANG QLD
HUGE VALUE – HUGE OPPORTUNITY DUAL LIVING RENOVATOR
In the near future, when you have finished a very doable, straight forward renovation, and there for all the world to see will be two totally self-contained sparkling residences (3 B/R & 2 B/R) sharing a delightful pool and entertainment area – all in the heart of Nerang and so close to all amenities.
The renovation process has already commenced in the downstairs residence of two bedrooms, but there’s plenty of potential for you to apply your creative touches to make every inch of this flat 600m block into a very liveable home for two families. Indeed, this will appeal to dual living seekers as well as investors. My vendor instructions are simple – sell the property – and I know interest will be strong, given the huge future potential this property offers.
The best guide to ascertain the ‘what could be’ is to study my floor plan. There you will visualize an abundance of off-street parking (four cars at least, plus a boat and caravan). Look at the potential of the entertainment back yard, complete with inground pool and a huge, covered pool hut where 20 of your friends will enjoy the hot summers and the lazy day BBQ’s.
The layout of the residences (upstairs and downstairs) will show you how your family configuration could work. A canny investor might look at renting the downstairs ‘home’ and rentals equivalent to what two-bedroom units receive is not out of the question, given the close proximity to schools, supermarkets, clubs, shops, caf&aecute;’s, restaurants, Bunnings and the commercial areas of Nerang.
Visualize the ‘what can be’ rather than the ‘what is’ presently; land, proximity and a great canvas to work with are all but impossible to find these days.
– Flat 600m block – fully fenced – ideal for pet lovers
– Sparkling in-ground swimming pool & covered outdoor entertaining area
– Garden shed
– Large double carport & driveway – accommodate four cars off street
– Single carport to accommodate caravan + boat/trailer
– 3 Bedrooms
– Large air-conditioned living area with floating timber floor
– Modern Bathroom (approx 9 years young)
– Separate Toilet
– Decent sized Kitchen with Dishwasher
– Separate Dining Room
– Back veranda overlooking pool and entertaining area
– 2 carpeted bedrooms (1 with Walk-in Robe)
– Air-conditioned Living area
– Bathroom (fully renovated in recent times)
– Decent sized Kitchen (completely renovated in recent years)
– Combined lounge/dining – timber-look flooring
– Security door and screens
– Air Conditioner
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced