38 Summit Crescent, CARRARA QLD 4211Under Offer
House - CARRARA QLD
Modernized Home in Crème-de-la-Crème Carrara Street Top of Hill Cul-de-Sac – Great Aspect with Views! A ‘Must Inspect’
The cul-de-sac at the top of Summit Crescent was the blue ribbon ‘enclave’ in Carrara when the suburb was designed in the 1970’s – it still is today and that’s EXACTLY where you will find this ‘must inspect to comprehend all its offerings’ home.
But position extends well beyond this prestige street. At the top of the hill, you get magnificent views east to west.
Plus, you are so close you can easily walk to the footie at Metricon Stadium, or the Emerald Lakes golf club with its top-rated restaurant. Ask me about the super convenient easements which will allow you to be on the flatlands within seconds. Hey, Carrara is the bullseye, dead centre on the Gold Coast – everything is just so close.
So, who will be instantly drawn to the appeal of this value-packed opportunity?
Families – YES – It’s a 5 bed (with a minor DIY capable wall added), 3 bath home on a big block (1,101m). The bedrooms are big and comfy. (Note: currently set up as 3 bedrooms with multiple living areas)
Entertainers – YES – Wait till you see the fully covered BBQ and entertainment area with its built-in bar. It’s the perfect spot to watch the sun gracefully slip away to the west and I can assure you, our sunsets are spectacular.
All buying groups will love the openness and size of the kitchen. It’s got that ‘sit around, chat and laugh as you enjoy a meal’ feel about it.
Dual Living Potential – YES and it has its very own entrance.
This home will also appeal to the private stay-at-home person who enjoys listening to the birds and the rustling in the trees or sitting in the lounge gazing aimlessly at the flickering embers of the fireplace. It’s quiet, it’s peaceful and its secure.
Dare I say it, come see, feel, and hear the serenity!
Where to from here?
Read my detailed features as listed below, study the photos in conjunction with the plans as provided, then come and inspect at my ‘open homes’. The property is priced well, and my vendors are ready to move on to the next exciting phase of their lives.
• Large E-W facing 1,101m2 block with neat, private 40m driveway to home and views!
• Cul-de-sac position in one of Carrara’s highly desired, prestige streets
• Top-of-hill location, cool breezes, quiet & spectacular views to the west over heavily treed allotments
• Fully fenced (colorbond) & brick for security, privacy, safety & enjoyment by kids & pets
• Double lock up garage with ample storage space
• Easy off-street parking for an additional two vehicles
• 5 Bedrooms (with small, easy modification) or 4 beds plus parents retreat and/or office
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-through robe, A/C + private deck
• Main bathroom with double basin, sep W/C, frameless glass shower + bath
• Serious Dual Living potential with separate entrance
• Attractive timber flooring throughout
• Raked ceilings give space and coolness
• Open plan dining, kitchen, and lounge
• Fireplace in lounge for warmth and atmosphere
• Mature, well-grassed & attractive gardens with intriguing terraces
• 2 x 5,000L (approx.) water tanks
• 50m to easement and easy walk to Metricon Stadium, Emerald Lakes Golf Club (voted best club restaurant in Queensland in recent times)
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,101 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Reverse Cycle Aircon