39/62 Franklin Drive, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213Under Offer
IMMACULATE TOWNHOUSE NOT TO BE MISSED!
House - MUDGEERABA QLD
Downsizing, First Home Buyers or Investors – don’t miss this gem!
When you first walk into this gorgeous property from the private patio, you’re immediately aware of the amount of care and detail the owner has gone to in making this townhouse a home.
Located within a quiet complex only a short walk away from shops, restaurants and sports fields.
The spacious living room area, well positioned to allow light to flood through the home, making for a well-lit and airy family area leading seamlessly into a newly renovated kitchen area.
The details of the kitchen, from the colour scheme to the texture and ergonomically designed storage areas have turned this kitchen into a rare surprise.
Joined to the kitchen through a sliding door, the outside living area offers a privately nestled entertainment zone with a generous barbeque area.
The large laundry and guest toilet, renovated in the same style as the kitchen, have been designed to optimise the space with cleverly fitted storage in a stylish layout with a spacious feel.
The recently carpeted stairs and three spacious bedrooms upstairs are accompanied by a large renovated bathroom and separate toilet.
All three bedrooms have built in wardrobes with the master offering full mirror doors – the master bedroom offers a generous private ensuite bathroom too.
The complex has a family friendly pool located in the corner of the complex with a manicured lawn for all year round family fun.
Total Floor Area – 139 sqm
Body Corp, sinking Fund include – $71 per week
– Spacious lounge/ dining, bright and airy open plan living
– Separate laundry
– Sliding door access to the backyard
– Easy access to garage
– Guest toilet downstairs
– Recently renovated kitchen, laundry and down stairs toilet
– All Kitchen appliances are less than 12 months old
– Ensuite bathroom and a large family bathroom
– Within walking distance to local amenities
– Walking distance to local sports fields
– Offers a private back yard
– Complex Pool area with lawn areas
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
– Central location
– Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of primary schools
– Rising property prices
– Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are within 3-4km of this home;
– Somerset College
– Cloverhill State Primary
– Mudgeeraba State School
Cafes & Restaurants
– Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complementing the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
– Bell Place plaza including Coles
– Aldi and any other public services are also available
– Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
– 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
– 15 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining