39 Evergreen View, ROBINA QLD 4226Sold $700,000
Stunning home in the heart of booming Robina
Townhouse Sold - ROBINA QLD
This stylish contemporary terraced home in the master-planned boutique community ‘Botanique’ is ready for its new owners to move straight into.
* I will also be hosting a LIVE Digital Open Home of this property on my FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM pages: Search “Ben Williams REMAX Real Estate” on FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM to view & access this and many more off market-coming soon property’s in this local area *
This home is perfect for investors or first home buyers eager to secure a modern 6 year young home in a central location with no body corporate fees.
This is an Exceptionally well planned waterside sanctuary surrounded by an urban hub.
– Three bedrooms spread spaciously over two levels
– Designer kitchen with European appliances
– Dedicated media space or study upstairs
– Large covered outdoor terrace ideal for all year round entertaining
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens
– Single lock-up garage with internal access, plus additional parking
– Walking distance to schools, offices and train station
– Walking distance to Robina hospital and C-bus Stadium
– Close to a selection of quality schools and Bond university
– National Broadband Network available for connection
This tree lined estate has a sense of calm about it tanks to its positioning close to parkland, walking tracks and shaded picnic areas by the waterside – it even has a community garden – how cool is that?
Situated right in the heart of Australia’s number one tourist destination, Robina is a master-planned community, just a short drive from the Gold Coast’s world-famous beaches, World Heritage listed rain forest and popular theme parks – a buzzing mix of fast-lane industry, commerce and laid-back lifestyle. Covering approximately 18 square kilometres, it has 36 parks covering nearly 11% of its total area, with natural waterways, bicycle paths and landscaped walkways.
Home to the stadium of the Gold Coast Titans Rugby League team, its most impressive destination is the Robina Town Centre which is one of the largest shopping centres in the southern hemisphere. The ultimate cosmopolitan shopping and dining experience. Robina State School, Robina State High School and Bond University covers your schooling needs from kindergarten to tertiary education, with many other public and private schools within a close radius. Robina is also home to one of the two public hospitals on the Gold Coast and many other health facilities.
Contact multi award winning local agent Ben Williams or Andrea Williams for more details.
Incredible VALUE is on offer so don’t hesitate to attend the open home as this lovely home will be SOLD!
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify any information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- Built In Robes