4/1A Alison Road, CARRARA QLD 4211Sold $409,000
Greg Parker Sold It
Townhouse Sold - CARRARA QLD
Unbeatable Position – Unbeatable Makeover – Unbeatable Value!
3 Bedroom – 2.5 Bath Townhouse – Central Carrara
This rare and highly sought-after townhouse is best described as a ‘home’ because, whilst it has all the features & benefits of a well-positioned complex, its strategic position ensures total privacy. Effectively, you have just one neighbour in a complex known for its ‘quiet’ and well-ordered patronage, plus a grassed front yard and an extremely private & fully fenced backyard.
With ability for two car parking off street and two visitor car parks right at the curb, this property will attract intense interest.
But…the real ‘eye-opening’ MAGIC happens at the front door. My talented vendors have completed an amazing full refurbishment. It’s brand new and modern chic…including the kitchen, the two bathrooms and the powder room.
Please, study the photos as attached to appreciate the quality of this offering. As you do, think about how you will use the covered timber deck area in the back yard as your ‘entertainment hub’. Check the roofing…not ugly aluminium panels, but quality white insulated panels. Remember, it’s the little things that make such a big difference. Internally, note the modern flooring on both levels. Check the quality and style of the pendant lights in the lounge. Be aware that the air conditioning on both levels will easily provide the comfort you need. And look at the quality makeover in the kitchen and the bathrooms.
There’s much to see and appreciate in this townhouse/home offering. In fact, I genuinely believe that only an inspection will do justice to this feature-laden home.
So, if you are looking for a modern, generous three bedroom + 2.5 bathrooms in an incredibly quiet, central location where everything has been completed to a very superior standard, come and inspect ASAP, as this will be on the short list for many buyers.
• Ideal, and highly sought after, private position – effectively just one neighbour
• Grassed front yard and fully fenced private back yard
• Very child and pet friendly
• Fully refurbished townhouse to designer standards – from top to bottom
• Timber lookalike floors throughout – upstairs & down – enhances the modern thematic
• All wet areas have been professionally refreshed – a credit to my talented vendors
• Modern lighting (check the attractive pendant light in the lounge) & quality fittings
• Fully painted throughout – not just a dab here and a dab there!
• The covered (Insulated panels) back yard with timber flooring has been given a magic makeover
• 3 generous bedrooms with built ins and fans (A/C in master)
• 2.5 spacious bathrooms
• Open plan living and dining with appealing high ceilings
• Quality refurbished open plan bar style kitchen – plenty of bench & storage space
• Modern quantum quartz bench top & stylish cabinetry
• Stainless steel appliances, black ceramic cooktop, oven under, Bosch Dishwasher
• Separate & massive laundry
• Security screens and doors downstairs ensure total peace of mind
• Single lock up garage with mezzanine storage potential, plus a driveway park
• Massive under stairs storage
• Attractive complex pool & BBQ facilities – just a 50 second walking stroll away
• Extremely convenient to local shops and all facilities, schooling etc
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon