4/8-12 Sherwood Close, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213Sold $459,000
EXCELLENT TOWNHOUSE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!!!
Townhouse Sold - MUDGEERABA QLD
First Home Buyer? Downsizing? Looking to Invest? – don’t miss this one!
Whether you are looking for an affordable first home or a property to add to your portfolio, 4/8-12 Sherwood Close ticks all the boxes.
For a family moving into the neighbourhood, one couldn’t be better situated for access to all that Mudgeeraba has to offer. Only a short walk to busy Railway Street with all the necessary amenities within a stone’s throw of your front door.
The large open plan living area is well lit with light streaming in through the glass sliding doors, giving an airy and open feel to the living room which opens up into the patio area situated close to the front entrance.
The kitchen area is neatly divided, but not cut off from the living room area, separating the kitchen in a convenient and ergonomic design.
Moving up the first flight of stairs you have a large laundry room, with access to the outdoor clothesline as well as access to the garage. Tucked away neatly joining the laundry is a convenient guest toilet.
Moving up the second flight of stairs onto the first floor you are met with two large bedrooms, one with a balcony and built in wardrobe – both sharing a spacious family bathroom.
Continue up the third flight of stairs you arrive at the main bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and private bathroom. Total internal floor space 102 square metres.
If you are an investor, this is a low maintenance property in a striking location which makes finding the perfect tenant an easy task. As far as investment properties go, this is definitely one to look at with the current rental on this 3 bedroom townhouse at $435/week, pushing your returns to 5.4%/ per annum.
The current tenancy ends mid October 2021
BC fees, sinking fund included is – $51 per week
Total floor space – 130 sqm
– Spacious lounge/ dining, bright and airy open plan living
– Separate laundry
– Sliding door access to patio
– Easy access to garage
– Guest toilet
– Ensuite bathroom and a large shared bathroom
– A/C in living room and master bedroom
– Ceiling fans in all rooms
– Within walking distance to local amenities
– Walking distance to local sports fields
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
– Central location
– Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of primary schools
– Rising property prices
– Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are within 3-4km of this home;
– Somerset College
– Clover Hill State Primary
– Mudgeeraba State School
Cafes & Restaurants
– Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complementing the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
– Bell Place plaza including Coles
– Aldi and any other public services are also available
– Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
– 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
– 15 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
*Some of the pictures has been digitally staged
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes