4 Acacia Street, BEAUDESERT QLD 4285Sold $292,000
Comfort is the Key
House Sold - BEAUDESERT QLD
This brick home has had a facelift in places and a brand spanking new bathroom. The home is practical, affordable and feels good. The transformations will see you just moving straight in and just unpacking.
Situated close to town, it is just a 5 min walk to St Mary’s School and 10 mins to grocery store, Jubilee Park, Caf&aecute;s and more. There is huge growth happening in Beaudesert, so this home will make a great investment or a lovely owner occupier home.
– 3 bedrooms with built-in’s
– Brand new modern bathroom with separate toilet
– Laminate kitchen with brand new appliances
– Open plan living
– Separate laundry
– Lock-up garage
– Covered outdoor entertainment area
– Just been painted internally & externally
– New guttering
– Garden shed
– Fully fenced, 620m2 block
– Established gardens
– Brand new hot water system
– All amenities close-by
– Brisbane & Gold Coast under 1 hour
Take it here and now by calling exclusive marketing agent, Kylie Rodwell at RE/MAX Real Estate on 0410 310 473. If you want a full Information Memorandum, text code 4Aca to 0428 409 400.