49 MacIntyre Parade, PACIFIC PINES QLD 4211Sold $750,000
House Sold - PACIFIC PINES QLD
Fantastic Modern 4 Bed Home – Quiet Street – No neighbours to immediate front or back
An imaginative buyer will immediately see the potential to turn this two-story, modern neutral colour scheme house into a home. Located in a quiet street in Pacific Pines, you are central to everything.
It will appeal to families, couples, downsizers, pet lovers and investors alike, as the area is in demand because of its centrality to both Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
It has great security on both levels and from the entrance you are met with attractive polished tiles which is the thematic for the open plan ground floor; a floor which has a few useful additions including the very handy powder room, great walk-through kitchen with a massive walk-in pantry, plus a very good-sized laundry. Air conditioned, of course.
Upstairs you are greeted with the family lounge which could also be a TV room, library, whatever you desire. Point is, parents and kids get to do what they want to do, watch, or play!
And there is great merit in that, I am sure you will agree.
There are four bedrooms of good size all carpeted and with fans. The large master bedroom will be of interest with its ensuite accessed via a large walk-through robe. The 3 other bedrooms all have built in cupboards.
The bathroom has both shower and bath.
All up, it’s a very livable home as is, but I think creative DIYers will see the opportunity to add significant value in the garden area. Very much worth being at the open home to get a more comprehensive overview of what is on offer here.
• Double auto lock up garage
• Separate good-sized laundry with linen cupboard
• Open plan lounge dining kitchen – attractive polished tiles throughout
• A/C unit cools entire area
• Covered outside entertaining area – no neighbour to the rear – so private
• Usable side access (both sides)
• Stone top kitchen with good bench and storage space
• Breakfast bar for four
• Massive walk-in pantry
• Gas cook, top oven under + dishwasher
• Very handy Powder Room
• Full external security screen
• Fully fenced back yard
• Established stairs at back to usable additional area (veggie garden, dogs exercise area)
• Carpeted steps take you to the very handy upstairs TV area/library/2nd lounge
• Excellent for kids or for those wanting to view a different TV
• Huge Master Bedroom, carpeted, fan, walk-through robe to ensuite
• Three additional carpeted bedrooms with fans and built-in robes
• Modern bathroom with both shower and bath
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 437 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced