5 Alice Bowden Court, WORONGARY QLD 4213Sold $718,000
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - WORONGARY QLD
Don’t miss out on an amazing opportunity!
Hidden away among one of the most sort after locations in 4213, is a block that offer privacy, serenity and space!
Welcome to 5 Alice Bowden Court. Truly a hidden gem among the few acreage properties on offer.
The owners have gone to great lengths to bring the property up to standard with loads of modifications, reparations and renovations in various aspects of this home. Offering 4 sizeable bedrooms, a study, newly renovated bathrooms, a modified kitchen, large living spaces, wooden flooring, ducted air-conditioning, a pool…the list goes on. One neat little bonus is the external studio/ workshop that can be used as a gym, a man cave or an office.
The property offers plenty of parking, including 3 car carport and loads of space for the kids. From beautifully surrounded natural bushland to lushes well established trees, the home truly feels like an oasis in the Hinterland.
Total Block Size – 4027 sqm
Total roof covered floor area -TBA
Some of the inclusions:
– Remodelled kitchen with stainless steel appliances & stone bench tops
– The kitchen offers dishwasher, gas oven & cooktop
– Master bedroom with large modern en-suite and a walk-in wardrobe
– 3 Double bedrooms with built-in robes
– 5th Bedroom or Study
– The master also offers direct access to the outside verandah area
– Large Family bathroom with shower, bath, separate vanity for guests and external toilet
– Large outdoor entertaining undercover pergola area with decking front and back
– 3 Large entertainment areas
– Large Laundry with outside access
– Pool & Entertainment area
– LED lighting throughout
– A flat, low maintenance back yard with landscaped gardens
– Separate workshop/storage/office/gym on concrete slab
– Flat yard
– Garden Shed for lawnmower and tools
– Private property with private driveway access
– Ducted Air – Conditioning
– 3 Car – Car Port
**Floor plan & 3D to follow**
Worongary is becoming more and more popular and some of the reasons from buyers are:
* Easy access to the city
* Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
* Some of the best coffee shops on the GC in close proximity
* Reputation of primary schools & Private schools
* Surrounded by natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are just minutes away, like Somerset College, Kings Christian College, Emmanuel College to name a few.
Cafes & Restaurants
Worongary is in close proximity to Mudgeeraba and has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre.
Worongary also offers it’s own shopping experience just minutes away from the home.
Complementing the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
* Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village pass Worongary
* Surrounded by natural bushland
* 25 minutes from Gold Coast airport
* 17 minutes drive from iconic Main Beach
* Robina Town Centre less than 10 min drive
* 55 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
* Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 10 minutes to Robina Train Station
* 10 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advertisement:When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,027 m²
- 3 Carport
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling