53/1A Alison Road, CARRARA QLD 4211Sold $370,000
Greg Parker Sold It
Townhouse Sold - CARRARA QLD
‘As New’ 3 Bedroom Townhouse – Massive, Attractive, Private Backyard Adds a Living Dimension Rarely Seen!
Whilst this sturdy, well respected and highly desired central complex was built in 1994, this specific townhouse presents sparkly-bright, as new. It has all the modern ‘thematics’ with polished white tiles downstairs, light timber flooring upstairs and a backyard that is the envy of the entire complex.
In short, my clever vendors have performed a masterful, professional revitalisation of a much-larger-than-normal townhouse which is ideally situated at the quiet end of the complex with plenty of visitor parking. Of course, it has been totally repainted, wet areas made new and modern. Plus, my ‘sparky’ vendor has given the electrics a good upgrading with downlights throughout and air-conditioners added. Perhaps you might also think him to be a master carpenter when you see what he has done with the timber featured, large (6m x 9m approx) outdoor alfresco area with built-in brick BBQ. I am fully expecting fellow complex tenants to be at the open home just to see this feature alone.
Yes, this townhouse presents brilliantly, it offers a quality lifestyle with privacy and it won’t be on the market for long, so do not dally in inspecting this property.
So, let’s walk you through your new home, and do remember, my words and photos won’t do this property justice. I highly recommend that you ‘walk the walk’ at the open home, because this is a stunner.
– 3 generous sized bedrooms with built-ins
– 2.5 spacious bathrooms – 400 x 400 tiles, modern fittings – gorgeous
– Open plan living and dining (high ceilings)
– Large modernized open plan kitchen – great bench and storage options + dishwasher
– Separate, large laundry with good storage options (you just don’t see these too often)
– Massive, attractive and very private backyard area – yet, low Maintenance
– Sunny front porch with mature shrubbery offering privacy
– Single auto garage (storage options) plus a driveway park
– Secure and private location
– Large under stairs storage
– Natural light and well sort after area
– Split System A/C’s in living area and main bedroom – no problems this hot summer!
– 8 Panel Sunnyroo Solar System will save you $$$$$$$$$
– Modern lighting and quality fittings throughout
– Freshly painted
– Extremely pet and child friendly
– Extremely attractive alfresco area for that quiet moment of reflection, also that raging party!
– Charming complex pool & BBQ area
– Fast internet
– Central to all Gold Coast facilities and attractions
– Local shops, public transport & school’s minutes away
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced