56/28 Ancona Street, CARRARA QLD 4211Sold $510,000
Townhouse Sold - CARRARA QLD
Over-Sized 3 B/R Townhouse Ideally Situated in Complex Ideally Located in Central Carrara Suit Family, Sole Occupant, Investor or Renovator
Let’s talk position. Your new home has parking for two vehicles (auto SLUG + dedicated spot in front of townhouse) and there are 8 visitor carparks just metres away. The resort style pool is extra handy, and a very short drive will have you at every amenity you might desire. After all, Carrara is the ‘bullseye’ suburb of the fabulous Gold Coast.
This townhouse offers space, privacy, quiet and substantial potential to upgrade it into something special. The brilliant sun filled, grassed, fully fenced private courtyard is ideal for outdoor alfresco style living, and the kids and pets have complete security.
The three bedrooms (A/C in main) all have built-ins and the entire townhouse, on both levels, has complete security screens and doors for your peace of mind. The air conditioning unit in the open planned lounge/dining keeps the entire townhouse cool and there is a powder room downstairs for additional living comfort.
Another big plus is the available storage under the staircase, so tragically missing in today’s trendoid, ‘thinned down’ townhouse offerings.
Final Comment: If you are looking for:
– a solid 3 B/R family townhouse which is larger than most and centrally located
– a townhouse with good parking & a private sunny courtyard where kids & pets can play
– a place that you can live in, lock up and take off from time to time
– refurbishment potential where you can add substantial value
– an investment property providing good returns
Then THIS IS IT!
Strong recommendation: Whatever you do, make sure you inspect this one. It won’t last, come see for yourself!
Features at a glance:
Complex & Externals
– Ideal location – central to all amenities
– Well-managed complex
– Realistic Body Corporate fees
– Two swimming pools + BBQ areas
– Large sunny, fully fenced and grassed private courtyard for pets and kids
– 2 Car parking – side by side including the SLUG + 8 dedicated visitor parking bays nearby
Internals – Ground Floor
– SLUG with internal entrance
– Open plan lounge dining
– Galley kitchen (room for dishwasher)
– Separate laundry
– Heaps of storage under stairs
– Powder room
– Large A/C unit
– Fully security screens for your peace of mind
Internals – First Floor
– Carpeted staircase
– Cupboard storage
– 3 carpeted bedrooms with fans + built-ins
– Main BR with A/C
– Ensuite off main or 2-way bathroom
– Separate shower & bath
– Separate WC
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced