6/8 Nyrang Avenue, PALM BEACH QLD 4221Sold
SOLD BY AUGUSTA SWAYN
Apartment Sold - PALM BEACH QLD
Situated within a stones throw of Palm Beach, Tallebudgera Surf Club, and the highly sought after Tallebudgera Creek, all this is only 200 metres away from this renovated two bedroom unit which is sure to impress you. This property is part of a block of only 9 units, ideal for investors, downsizes and first home buyers alike.
– Large porcelain tiles throughout including the bedrooms – no more carpet!
– Contemporary kitchen with great storage space!
– Modern Bathroom/Laundry.
– A north facing balcony offering privacy from your neighbours.
– Secure building with key or intercom access.
– Large communal storage area
– Low body corporate $30 per week approx.
– Council rates $1200 per annum approx.
– Water rates $1200 per annum approx.
– Rental return $490 per week
– Built in 1982
– Numerous bus routes on your doorstep
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,832 m²