6 Elizabeth St, BEAUDESERT QLD 4285Sold $335,000
Home with Big Benefits
House Sold - BEAUDESERT QLD
This home has all the aspects of family functionality with generous living spaces, separate studio, and plenty of yard space for kids and pets to run. You will love sitting in the outdoor area and enjoy that first cup of coffee in the mornings overlooking the native plants. The gardens attract a lot of different bird species.
– 3 bedrooms with built-in’s
– Master bedroom with air-con
– Generous size 2-way bathroom
– Separate toilet
– Galley kitchen with new 900mm cooktop
– Multiple living areas
– Large separate laundry
– New fans throughout
– Covered outdoor area
– Solar power
– Double lock-up garage plus airconditioned studio
– Double carport
– Orchid house
– Large bird avery
– Access to the backyard for vehicles & caravans
– Fully fenced on 911m2 block
– Situated at the end of a quiet cul-da-sac
– Close to shops & schools
The home is a sweet surprise. Not a lot to see on the outside but inside, you will be surprised with what is on offer. The floor plan is a versatile one.
For an inspection, call exclusive marketing agent, Kylie Rodwell at RE/MAX Real Estate on 0410 310 473 or for an electronic buyer’s book, text code 6Eli to 0400 409 400.