60/1 Coelia Court, CARRARA QLD 4211Sold $615,000
Townhouse Sold - CARRARA QLD
Superbly Presented Large 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Townhouse in Ideal Complex – Presentation & Location
Having now sold some 90 of these townhouses in recent years I can totally assure they are in VERY HIGH DEMAND and buyer interest is intense because of the EXTRA features & benefits they offer.
Put simply, they are more spacious & ideally located in a well-run gated complex with amenities; and my present offering of Number 60 with 3 spacious bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms, full security screens and a much bigger than normal fully fenced grassed backyard raises the bar to a new high.
It has been modernized in recent times, presents as immaculate, offers a solar system slashing the electricity bills – plus – you are just 60 metres from the shopping centre with many eateries and services, including 7-11 and a bottle shop.
It must also be stated that easy access and departure from this prime location will see you on your way to all amenities as Carrara is generally recognized as the ‘bulls-eye’ centre for the Gold Coast. This is convenient, easy care living in a home which requires absolutely nothing extra, and as I say, it will be very much sought after, so make sure you act promptly on this one. May I respectfully urge you to study the photos I have attached, consider the floorplan (also attached) & its suitability for your family circumstances and then make sure you attend the open home.
Let me now give you a basic overview of the ‘extras’ you will get over standard townhouse designs & offerings:
• the first thing you will appreciate is the sheer size & spaciousness apparent in every room – and you will note the upgraded refinement of the offering
• Just check the bench size in the kitchen + extra storage – not to mention space for a double door refrigerator
• All the open plan living areas have been recently painted & upgraded (note the downlights). The modern timber lookalike floor is neat, quiet, feels good under foot and leads to a HUGE fully fenced grassed & private backyard. This will ideally suit families with kids & pets; not to mention great under-cover entertainment offerings
• then there are the storage options so badly missing in most modern offerings. In townhouse 60, you have extra cupboard & shelving/storage facilities in the separate laundry + under the stairs, you can literally stand up, it’s that huge.
• The carpeted, air-conditioned Master Bedroom with large ensuite will easily take a King-sized bed and then some. Indeed, the other two bedrooms are oversized as well.
• With 2.5 bathrooms (the .5 is the downstairs powder room) there will be no long morning queues waiting to use the facilities.
• With the SLUG + dedicated extra parking space & plentiful nearby visitor parking bays, the bane of most modern townhouse complexes is totally avoided
• In addition to two showers, should you want a luxurious bath soak – yep, you are catered for
• Whilst this is a safe suburb, you have that extra layer of protection & peace of mind via the grills on all entrances (upstairs and down).
• Cooling is important on the sunny Gold Coast and here you have a large downstairs AC unit which cools the entire townhouse, but there are also AC units in the master B/R & BR2 – they complement the many fans plus dont forget the solar system slashing the electricity bills.
• All bedrooms have plentiful mirrored built-in storage cupboards
• The stairs and all upstairs bedrooms are attractively carpeted
In addition to the above be aware of the following:
• Kitchen contains modern appliances & fittings plus an LG dishwasher
• This is a pet friendly complex
• The complex offers an attractive pool & BBQ facilities amid a grassy surrounding
• Absolutely unbeatable location where you are handy to all facilities – particularly shopping – including the back highway and public transport, not to mention bike & walking paths
• Great proximity to public & private schools
Final Comment: This is a cracker of an offering, a ‘must inspect.’
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced