6508 Mount Lindsay Highway, GLENEAGLE QLD 4285Sold $1,220,000
Family Haven on 10 Acres
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - GLENEAGLE QLD
So many people are now working from home, and this home is well set up for that. The property has excellent road frontage for signage plus the shed is set up with a kitchenette and bathroom, so you can accommodate your clients without taking them in your personal spaces.
This rendered home has all the space you need inside and out. Wherever you are in the house, there is a garden view. The large windows help lift the natural light in the living spaces along with the soaring ceilings. The open plan zone is an entertainer’s friend. The dining area is the perfect place for extended lunches or dinners with a seamless flow to the outdoor entertainment area and pool.
The living zones are large and there is an oversized media room to fit, not only your family but friends too. Plenty of storage cupboards as well. The study can accommodate multiple persons with ease.
– 5 bedrooms
– King size master bedroom with walk-in-robe
– Ensuite with double shower & vanities
– Generous size separate study
– Grand entry with double doors
– Galley kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
– Open plan dining and lounge room
– Games room plus family room
– Media room with storage
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Separate laundry
– Inground pool
– 20mtr shed with 3 phase power plus kitchenette & bathroom
– Triple carport with high-top suitable for horse floats, caravans etc.
– Hardstand area for washing cars or horses
– Fully fenced
– 3 large dams
– Established gardens, rose garden
If you are a car enthusiast, motor mechanic or just plain quad bike made, the shed will keep you happy accommodating 4 vehicles plus workshop area, triple carport plus hardstand area as well. The pool is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and is certified and approved.
The home is situated on the northern side of Beaudesert which makes it only 10 minutes to Jimboomba and even less to Beaudesert township. Gleneagle Stage School is just a 1-minute drive and there are plenty of other quality School options as well. There are no close neighbors to this property, only cattle next door with a mountain backdrop. Call exclusive marketing agent, Kylie Rodwell at RE/MAX Real Estate on 0410 310 473 for your personal inspection.