7/11-13 Promenade Ave, ROBINA QLD 4226Sold $485,000
Apartment Sold - ROBINA QLD
Rare two-bedroom find with 2 secure car spaces.
This amazing Robina property presents a unique and exciting opportunity as a first home, or entry into the property market. This stylish & Modern two-bedroom home is only 13 years old and has been designed to take advantage of open-plan living. The spacious living, dining, and kitchen areas flow together seamlessly – making this apartment perfect for entertaining. The space is kept light by the floor-to-ceiling windows which look out over the lake.
Offering two generous sized bedrooms, this house is an ideal launchpad for a young family. The master bedroom with walk through wardrobe and en-suite provide privacy, while remaining accessible from the rest of the home and offers direct access to the outside entertainment area plus views over the creek. The second bedroom is a flexible space and could be used as a second bedroom, guest room, or office and offers built-in wardrobes with a spacious outlook onto the rear patio area.
Body corporate fees are $79 per week sinking fundincluded.
Rates are around $925 per half year.
Current rent $480 per week..
Tenants lease runs through till August 2021.
– Beautiful, waterfront views
– Spacious, open-plan living areas
– Stylish kitchen with stone counter tops and modern finishes
– Access to resort-style pool and BBQ area
– Contemporary-style bathrooms, with his and hers basins
– Floor-to-ceiling windows in the living area
– Air-conditioning in each room( 3 in total)
– 2 car secure parking space
Robina is an incredibly popular area of the Gold Coast because it provides:
– Easy access to the Town Centre
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of nearby primary schools
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are within 3-4km away, Somerset College, Kings Christian College and Emmanuel College
Cafes & Restaurants
Robina has a unique setting with a well catered Town Centre area that offers everything you could hope for. To compliment the shopping experience, there are weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands, and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Buses running around the Gold Coast direct from Robina Town Center
– 20-minute from the Gold Coast airport
– 15-minute drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– 8 Private and Public schools within 5km
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50-minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5-minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes