70 Castle Hill Drive South, GAVEN QLD 4211Sold
CONTRACT just COLLAPSED! ----- PARADISE right Here!
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - GAVEN QLD
Do not miss out on this one with Views to die for!
What you will realize the moment you set foot on this parcel of land is that the Gold Coast has some hidden GEMS and this one is no different!
Located at the top of Castle Hill drive, this sensational position is perfect for the next family wanting to make a statement, do a renovation or might be after a simpler life that is literally less than 5 min drive from the M1.
Not only is this position just perfect for various reasons, the current home offers dual living. YES, you read that right, you have the best of both worlds. If you wish to make the home bigger and use the downstairs, that is also an option.
So, whether you are a renovator at heart, a visionary or someone who can appreciate the lifestyle the current owners have created which is based on a peaceful simplified life at the top of a little known suburb called Gaven. Truly worth seeing!
Friendly wildlife….kangaroos.. wallabies….hares….bush turkeys all make regular appearances to feed and if that is not enough, hand feed the kookaburras and other birdlife.
This location is always a few degrees cooler than downtown Nerang with beautiful coastal breezes.
Total Block Size – 7004 sqm
Total roof covered floor area – TBA
– Kitchen with stone bench tops with Gas cook top
– Master bedroom with walk through wardrobe and views
– 2 other Double bedrooms with double BIC
– Family bathroom with shower & bath and master bedroom access
– Large entertainment area
– Large dining area
– Large decked outdoor entertaining undercover pergola / alfresco area with VIEWS
Downstairs – Dual living With:
– Self sufficient kitchen
– Large kitchen & Dining area
– Large media/ Entertainment area
– Large oversized bedroom
– Bathroom with Shower
– Double Oversized garage with laundry
– Double drive way access
– Gas outlets up & downstairs
– Foxtel dish and outlet for new IQ box
– 2 car Brick built Carport/ Workshop
– Large tool shed
– Private property with amazing views
Gaven is becoming more popular for the following reasons:
* Easy access to the city
* Quick access to the M1
* Larger homes & Blocks
* Surrounded by natural bushland
* Mostly large blocks with views
* Plenty of space and quiet tranquil environment
* 35 minutes from Gold Coast airport
* 25 minutes drive from iconic Main Beach
* Robina Town Centre less than 20 min drive
* Pacific Fair less than 20 min drive
* 45 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
* Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Nerang Train Station
* Metricon Stadium less than 10 min drive
**Disclaimer of the advertisement: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 7,004 m²
- 2 Garage
- 3 Carport
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining