71/1 Boulton Drive, NERANG QLD 4211Sold $500,000
Apartment Sold - NERANG QLD
2 Bed Upmarket Apartment – Unbeatable Centrality whilst offering Security, Privacy, and a Peaceful Rustic Outlook
Located in the upmarket, manicured ‘Boulton Ridge’ complex this elegant 2 bed, 2 bath apartment offers maximum privacy, security, and total centrality.
Let’s talk ‘centrality’ for one minute, because that’s exactly how long it will take you to stroll to the train and buses and then on to any destination in the world; 5 minutes by car will have you at all the shopping and other amenities you desire. And yet, the view from your covered and very private alfresco deck might as well be a heavily grassed country meadow with barely a glimpse of modernity. The apartment itself is located at the back of the complex so no ‘pass through’ traffic.
Our vendors have certainly added ‘extras’ in their time and will miss this special apartment, but it is time to return to family in WA, so all the furniture might well be available, should that be your desire.
The two carpeted bedrooms are large and will easily accommodate King size beds with the master BR having a modern ensuite as well as a very handy walk-in robe with additional baskets to give more orderly space.
Yes, this is a well-designed apartment which offers a very, very usable floorplan to accommodate all the necessities; the smart European laundry is one such example.
Above all else, this offers great living with security, privacy, peace, conveniences, and total centrality. Inspection is a must
• Secure, upmarket gated community (under 10 years old)
• Unbeatable access to public transport – buses and trains in under 1 minute from gate
• Superb central location in Nerang and 5 minutes to all shopping & facilities
• Attractive & elegantly presented 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartment in warm neutral colours
• Master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk in robe & ensuite
• 2nd bedroom has full length Built ins, and will accommodate a King-sized bed
• Spacious carpeted open plan living & dining with sep AC which cools entire apartment
• Chef’s kitchen with stone top benches, good storage, gas cook top, elec oven, Omega dishwasher
• Handy breakfast bar for three
• Separate study/computer nook with additional electrics
• Main bathroom with modern finishes
• Good sized hideaway European laundry off kitchen
• Attractive white plantation shutters to covered alfresco deck with private rural views
Handy attached clothesline on deck to capture the warmth of the sun
• Fly screens
• Secure basement parking with handy access to apartment
• Friendly community & proactive manager
• Excellent community facilities including pool, BBQ facilities & function room
• ‘Pocket friendly’ BC levies
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon