74 Cobai Drive, MUDGEERABA QLD 4226Sold $905,500
UNDER CONTRACT - HOT property in MUDGEERABA
House Sold - MUDGEERABA QLD
Recently refurbished and ready to go, this wonderful property is pet friendly (on application) and is within walking distance to all that Mudgeeraba has to offer including the local primary school, Mudgeeraba Village, Coles and Woolworths and many of the delightful restaurants and cafes on offer.
If room is what you need, the backyard provides plenty of space for the children and pets to play, sit and sip on your favourite drink in the alfresco entertainment area while keeping an eye on the tots and overlook the immaculately presented and very low maintenance gardens! The double shed provides plenty of space for cars, tools and storage – it will suit all of your needs!
Keep cool this summer in the air-conditioned, refurbished living and dining space with as new flooring and paint throughout. The tastefully renovated kitchen provides a dishwasher and plenty of bench space for those that like to cook! The spacious bedrooms have recently been re-carpeted and each have a ceiling fan for comfortable, summer living. Not to be forgotten is the refurbished main bathroom with bathtub and the ensuite included with the main bedroom.
The scene has been set, now all you need to do is come and see for yourself!
– 806m2 immaculately presented, fully fenced block
– Three bedrooms with as new carpet and ceiling fans
– Two bathrooms including bathtub
– As new flooring throughout
– Air-conditioning in lounge, dining and kitchen space
– Refurbished kitchen with plenty of bench space and dishwasher
– Undercover alfresco entertainment area
– Huge shed with space for cars and storage
– Side access through to backyard for extra car parking
– Pets on application
The family friendly and inviting community of Mudgeeraba is located just minutes from the Pacific Motorway. An easy commute to the Brisbane CBD and International airport and to the south, the NSW border is within easy reach, passing the Gold Coast International and domestic airports.
The thriving Robina Town Centre is on your doorstep and provides all the facilities you could possibly require.
With Queensland’s finest schools, beaches, shops, transport and medical facilities on the doorstep, it is the location that has it all!
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
– Central location
– Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of primary schools
– Rising property prices
– Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are within 2-3 km’s of this home;
– All Saints Anglican School
– Somerset College
– Cloverhill State Primary
– Kings Christian Clollege
– Mudgeeraba State School
– Mudgeeraba Special School
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
– Bell Place plaza including Coles
– Aldi and any other public services are also available
– Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
– 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
– 15 minute drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 806 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced