8 Cobai Drive, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213Sold $1,012,000
House Sold - MUDGEERABA QLD
And an even better BUY!
Once in a generation opportunity in Mudgeeraba with a rare location that is second to none!
Let’s start with the views….million dollar views in the heart of Mudgeeraba! It does not get much better than that!
Walking distance from all that Mudgeeraba has to offer – a large 875 sqm block of land, beautiful country style house with magnificent views of the Surfers Paradise sky line with the added benefit of future development if that is what you are after!
The moment you enter through the automated gates you are met with absolute privacy of your own block with the fence offering a quiet retreat from the busy happenings of Mudgeeraba.
The country style home with beautiful wooden floors and high ceilings offers three large bedrooms and a gorgeous well-lit bathroom.
The large living room area and wooden floors flows into the kitchen with views of the expansive garden and outside entertainment area.
The outside entertainment area in the back is covered and decked, giving you a private retreat feel right at your back door.
Walking up to the front of the house you can sit out on the deck facing the skyline views while feeling the gentle breeze that is synonymous with Mudgeeraba, specially on those very hot summer afternoons. The property offers a separate studio away from the house which can be used as a home office/kids retreat/separate entertainment area or however you see it fit. Included is a kitchenette and bathroom area.
The versatility of the property offers any buyer a unique opportunity. Having been earmarked for future development opportunities, this truly is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
– Separate studio with a kitchenette, bathroom and A/C
– All bedrooms with reverse cycle A/C and reverse cycle fans + AC in living area
– Large 875 sqm block
– Privately fenced and automated entrance gate
– Wooden flooring throughout the house
– Skyline views
– Covered deck areas in both the front and back of the house
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
– Central location
– Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of primary schools
– Rising property prices
– Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are within 2-3 km’s of this home;
– All Saints Anglican School
– Somerset College
– Cloverhill State Primary
– Kings Christian Clollege
– Mudgeeraba State School
– Mudgeeraba Special School
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
– Bell Place plaza including Coles
– Aldi and any other public services are also available
– Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
– 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
– 15 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 875 m²
- 3 Carport
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon