8 Strike Way, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213Sold $1,120,000
Simply IRRESISTIBLE !!!!
House Sold - MUDGEERABA QLD
BLINK and this one will be gone!
If you have been searching for perfection, even in this crazy market…..this might be as close as you will get to it!
Located in one of the quietest pockets in Mudgeeraba, perched ever so slightly on the hill and overlooking the beautiful Hinterland, this one packs a couple of punches.
The moment you pull up to the grand entrance of this double story beauty, you are met with floor to ceiling pillars that beautifully compliment this five bedroom, totally renovated home and leaves you with a welcoming feeling and homely vibe!
From the beautifully accentuated double wooden front doors, the chandelier filled front foyer with steps leading to the first floor landing and wide open void……SPACE comes to mind! Adding to this immediate feeling of luxury is the large, totally separate living & lounge area, perfect for family entertainment and a kids retreat.
The magic continues with a well lit dining area and super modern, well thought out kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
The downstairs is well laid out with access to the DLUG, separate laundry and a guest powder room.
Upstairs the magic continues with generous bedrooms, the master a gem on it’s own with a walk in wardrobe and modern en-suite.
Wait till you see the family bathroom with beautifully positioned bath, catering for the whole family. It looks as good as the pictures indicate.
The outside setting is a welcome addition, with a relaxed, private environment. The position of the home on the block leaves plenty of space for future entertainment options, pool included.
This one is sure to knock your socks off!! GET THERE!
Block Size – 789 sqm
Total under roof floor area – 247 sqm
Rates – Approx $1950 per year
– Ceiling fans in all five bedrooms
– Air conditioning in the living areas, downstairs 5th bedroom/ study and master bedroom
– En-suit and walk in wardrobe in Master bedroom
– Walk in wardrobe in the second bedroom
– 3 Indoor Living Areas.
– Shaded sail covering at entertainment space
– Large automated DLUG
– Large internal laundry with external access.
– Modern newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and integrated dishwasher
– Kitchen also offers two pack 40mm stone bench tops with custom glass splash backs
– Modern newly renovated bathrooms
– New flooring and carpeting throughout
– Renovated – ready to move in!
* New floor boards and re-carpeted floors
* New bathrooms
* Newly repainted inside
* Newly repainted roof
* New fans, LED lights & switches
* Insulated ceilings
* 3 x Air Conditioners
* Plenty of off street parking
* Screen doors all-round
(* Possible pool location in three different areas on the block)
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
– Central location
– Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of primary schools
– Rising property prices
– Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are within minutes of this home;
– All Saints Anglican School
– Somerset College
– Cloverhill State Primary
– Kings Christian College
– Mudgeeraba Creek State School ( Home in their catchment)
– Mudgeeraba State School
– Mudgeeraba Special School
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
– Bell Place plaza including Coles
– Aldi and any other public services are also available
– Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
– 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
– 15 minute drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 789 m²
- Floor Area is 247 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining