82/1 Coelia Court, CARRARA QLD 4211Interest Above $569,000
Unbeatable Large Three Bed, 2.5 Bath Townhouse Best Position in Carrara Complex Super Close to All Required Conveniences
Townhouse - CARRARA QLD
If an affordable, extremely well-positioned and presented 3 bed. 2.5 bath townhouse which has a great covered, outdoor area is on your buying list, then, welcome to townhouse 82 in Coelia Court.
But, having literally sold more townhouses than exist in this entire complex over the years, I can give you the ‘good oil’ on important ‘other’ considerations.
Firstly, this one is located on what I call the ‘Golden stretch’ – its where you want to be located within the complex, because you have no neighbour across the street and no neighbour at the back. Translated that means greater privacy, peace of mind and tranquillity.
Secondly, your location at the end of the complex means little ‘passing through’ traffic and noise, but what you do have, as an additional asset, is a generous designated 9 bay visitor car parking area.
Thirdly, this well-maintained and well laid-out townhouse complex, with its attractive lagoon pool feature, is highly desired because the townhouses themselves are LARGE when compared to others, and again, you cannot beat its ultra-convenient location.
Want proof as to size? Amongst many, here’s one. Where else will you find a kitchen bench 4 metres long. Do come and inspect at my open homes and then you will take in the size of the offering here. The ensuited master bedroom will take a King size bed and then some. Try matching these dimensions with today’s modern, micro-sized townhouse offerings.
Then there is the big subject of location & convenience. When you make townhouse 82 your new residence, you are smack-bang in the bullseye of the Gold Coast. Convenience shopping – just 100 meters away, 28 restaurants/eateries within a 5-minute drive, iconic shopping centres like Pacific Fair or Robina, 12minutes away. Off to the beach? Parked and in the surf within 20 minutes (handy, close parking assumed, of course!)
Dare I say it, bang-for-buck on a per square metre basis and given the centrality of location, townhouse 82 at Coelia Court just must be the very best value-offering on the Gold Coast right here, right now. Truly, if you are keen and seriously looking, time is not your friend, nor is procrastination. In fairness to all, the open homes will be the first time to inspect.
20 More features of the Townhouse:
• Ideal end of complex location – very little passing traffic means peace and quiet
• Convenient large easement at the back means no direct neighbour – privacy assured
• Auto single garage + additional parking for another vehicle
• Nine designated visitor car parks immediately opposite assures car parking optionality
• 3 large, carpeted bedrooms with mirrored built-ins + fans
• Ensuite to master bedroom
• 2.5 spacious bathrooms (convenient powder room on ground floor)
• Laundry located at back of garage
• Tiled, open plan living & dining – built in desk area
• Large galley kitchen – huge bench, drawer, and cupboard space
• 4 burner gas hob, oven under and dishwasher
• Split System air conditioning
• Security screened on ground floor assures peace of mind
• Massive under stairs storage plus hallway storage both upstairs and down
• Superb undercover courtyard – ideal alfresco/outdoor living area
• Fully fenced back and side yard – extremely kid & pet friendly
• Well maintained complex
• Resort style complex pool + BBQ/picnic facilities & grassy, well-maintained surroundings
• Local shops less than 100 metres – Pizza Hut, Bottle Shop, Hair Design, Coffee Shop, Seaford, Indian convenience market + fuel
• Ultra-close to private & public schools, train station, M1 Highway, Shopping Centres, hospitals (four of), sporting venues (Metricon and Cbus stadiums), bike & walking paths
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced