87 Monterey Keys Drive, HELENSVALE QLD 4212Sold $1,025,000
Perfect FAMILY Home
House Sold - HELENSVALE QLD
This one ticks all the boxes and more!
Set on a generous 816m2 square block, this one has ample space for the whole family.
Invite the family, friends and neighbours, there is space for everyone!
The moment you walk in the front door, not only are you met with a beautiful reception area, with high ceilings and chandelier, the clincher is the beautiful modern and artistic take on a bay window. It just oozes with natural light.
The private bedrooms and communal outdoor living spaces flow seamlessly from the open plan kitchen, living and dining areas.
This architecturally designed home offers an abundance of indoor and outdoor living space to enjoy and offers a holiday like feel right throughout the home.
*Some of the bedrooms are digitally staged
A full list of the homes features as follows:
– Master suite with walk in wardrobe and ensuite with double vanity
– 3 more large and spacious bedrooms all with BIC
– Guest/Family bathroom with separate toilet
– Open plan family living and dining
– Large kitchen with stone tops and breakfast bar
– Formal separate living area
– Outdoor undercover entertaining
– Tropical stone swimming pool with waterfall
– Huge flat grassed area and fully fenced block
– 6KW Solar panels T
– Tool/ garden shed
– Air conditioning x 3
– Double car garage with internal access
– Off street parking for 2 additional cars under shaded sail
Monterey Keys is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
– Central location
– Larger homes on generous blocks
– Great location and easy access to the Coomera river & the Broadwater
– Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Schools are within 3-4km of this home;
– St Stephens College
– Helensvale State School
– Helensvale & Oxenford Shopping precincts
– Westfield Shopping mall
– Variety of bus services
– 30 minutes from Gold Coast airport
– 15 minutes’ drive from Hope Island, Sanctuary Cove
– Westfield Centre less than 5 min drive
– 35 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Coomera Train Station
– 20 minutes to the home of the Metricon & CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 816 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced