9 Challenger Street, WORONGARY QLD 4213Sold $786,000
FANTASTIC FAMILY CUL-DE-SAC HOME
House Sold - WORONGARY QLD
Excellent location for all families
Tucked into a quiet cul-de-sac in the leafy suburb of Worongary, you will find this outstanding 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. Close to schools, parks and amenities – ready for the summer with a beautiful private pool in the back overlooked by the kitchen and the covered entertainment area.
With vacant possession comes the opportunity for a quick, no hassle move into your new home.
The sprawling floor plan has the family centred around an enormous living area with the airy feel of the open plan home but still the comfort and privacy all families love.
The spacious open plan kitchen overlooks the swimming pool and opens up into the large living room area as well as the entertainment area alongside the pool – the potential in this magnificent location is endless.
Parents will enjoy the large master bedroom with its beautiful ensuite bathroom and generous wardrobe space. The remaining three bedrooms have built in wardrobes with ample space and a large shared bathroom with guest toilet.
A great property for a family looking to move straight in or take the opportunity to modernise and add your own touch to it. This home holds a lot of potential and can’t be overlooked in such a fantastic family friendly location alongside a reserve. Solidly built and well scaled, this home offers fabulous potential in a great suburb.
Block size – 741 sqm
Total under roof floor space – 191 sqm
– 4 large bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms (Master with ensuite)
– Open plan with a large living area
– Air Conditioning in living room
– Separate entertainment area
– Privately located on a quiet cul-de-sac
– Large pool on a sizeable block
– Large Covered & paved entertainment area close to the kitchen and pool
– Terraced lawn area in the front
– Quiet cul-de-sac
– Opposite a reserve
– Multiple beautiful parks nearby – Lawrence Hinde Park 5 minutes
– 5-minutes to excellent coffee shops, restaurants, supermarkets, and a convenience store
– Surrounded by beautiful natural bushland
– Minutes away from multiple sports facilities
– 10-minutes to Robina Hospital
– 10-minutes to Robina Train station
– Easy access to the M1
– 25-minutes to the Gold Coast Airport
– 55-minutes to the Brisbane International Airport
– Young Adventurers Montessori
– Worongary State Primary School
– Little Explorers Child Care Centre
– Gilston State School
– All Saints Anglican School
– Mudgeeraba State School
– Queensland Independent College
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 741 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining