9 Rutherglen Crt, TALLAI QLD 4213Sold $1,700,000
SOLD BY STUART LEGG
House Sold - TALLAI QLD
A unique statement in charm, exquisite finesse and timeless elegance…..the search for your family’s sanctuary is now over.
This statement of style is perfectly positioned at the very end of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, in this private, peaceful location, which is still so convenient to all the area’s many amenities.
As the electronic gates swing back and you drive through the commanding rendered pillars, the story begins to unfold. It is a story of what began as a romantic vison, the ensuing toil, sweat and occasional tear too no doubt, as the owner, a Queensland Master Builder crafted this eco friendly haven, with love, skill and great passion, as his forever home, for his little family……but as we know, nothing is forever, hence this opportunity is now yours to seize whilst you can.
Lush rolling lawns fringe the concrete driveway leading to the home and impressive mature trees stand watch almost sentry like, as you cross the creek and your eyes are drawn to the spotted gum cladding and the commanding yet welcoming stature and earthy façade of the home.
Upon entry, the bespoke, handcrafted 3 metre New Guinea Rose wood door pivots open, to reveal an absolutely stunning open plan living space, which is aptly and fondly referred to as ‘The Great Room.” Senses immediately switch to overdrive, as they urge you to take in the impeccable design and finish before your eyes. Raked ceilings lined with western red cedar are dotted with energy efficient downlights, which cast their beams below to the gorgeous French Oak floors.
Warmed in winter by the beautiful feature gas fireplace and cooled in those summer months by the 10kw Daikin ducted air con system, with mobile phone control, comfort is assured.
Expansive use of high performance glass windows and sliding doors reveal the outdoor spaces and captures the natural rays of the sun, to ensure a light filled room for the whole family to relax in.
The kitchen is a masterpiece in itself, with a huge 8 metre concrete benchtop, black marble splash back and a deluxe gas stove, where culinary delights will be created with great ease. The quality cabinetry is abundant and offers plenty of storage space for a hungry, growing family!
All bedrooms are generous inn size and the master provides a beautifully appointed sanctuary, where the breeze whispers in and you can lie in on those sleepy Sunday mornings, peacefully rousing to the beautiful birdsong from the trees outside.
The second level is a serene open studio space, currently used as a ladies wellness studio, but it is surely fit for many uses, including with minor adjustment, a self- contained space for long term guests or visitors, or any home business or practice.
The grounds really leave you feeling like you are far away from the madding crowds and is set up for the self-sustainable lifestyle. With 32,500 litres of water storage (plus town water) the 17 raised vegetable beds and fruit tree orchard will always be well irrigated and productive, ensuring your family will feast on the freshest and purest produce.
The sparkling pool, with travertine tile surrounds is the ideal place for the little ones to cool off, whilst the parents relax with a cool drink under the covered pavilion area, close enough to keep a watchful eye.
Ultimately, each picture will speak a thousand of my words and an inspection will inject the sheer ambience… so here I will stop and leave the rest to you.
Some of the many features include –
• Large Pool
• 17 (1x2x.4) Raised Vegetable Beds
• Fruit Tree Orchard
• Large Entertainment Area
• Wrap Around Patio with Large Eaves
• Chicken Coop and run (suits 2-20 hens)
• Bee Hive stand to suit Flow Hive
• Fire pit
Sustainable and off-grid features:
• Taylex Underground Water Tank (32500 litres)
• Davey fully submersible pump
• Town feed to tank if required
• Up to 10 microns filtration system and UV light
• 13kw PV solar panels, 11 kw inverter
• Gas on demand hot water system
• Energy efficient LED lighting
• High performance glazed windows and doors, with low-E coatings
• Fuji clean bio cycle system
• Wall, ceiling, and roof insulation
• 8 m Kitchen
• Falcon Classic Deluxe Gas Stove
• Falcon Range Hood
• Black marble and brass backsplash
• AEG Integrated Dishwasher
• Real Brass Features throughout
• Cedar ceiling to main living
• Hardwood Engineered Floors
• Open plan living
• 2700 high ceilings throughout
• Handcrafted 3 metre entry, New Guinea rose wood, pivot door
• Double hung Large Windows throughout
• Custom window dressings in bedrooms, bathrooms, and master
• 4+ Bedrooms
• Master Ensuite with WIR
• Shower skylights
• 60sqm Studio with ensuite
• Large Laundry
• Escea 1500 Gas Fireplace
• 3 Bathrooms
• Large Double Garage with Custom Storage
• Double car Carport
Other electrical features
• Daiken 10kw ducted air, with advantage air system, and individual room temperature control
• Energy efficient pool pump
• Hik Vision Security System with mobile connectivity
• Mitsubishi 7kw split system in studio
• New underground power and data from the road
Tallai is the jewel of the Hinterland and Rutherglen Court is one of its hidden treasures. This family friendly suburb is conveniently located just minutes from the Pacific Motorway and an easy commute to the Brisbane CBD and International airport. To the south, the NSW border is within easy reach, passing the Gold Coast International and domestic airports.
The thriving Robina Town Centre, train station, hospitals and CBus stadium are all on your doorstep and provide all the facilities you could possibly require.
With some of Queensland’s finest schools, All Saints Anglican, Somerset College and Emmanuel College, as well as world famous beaches, shops, transport and medical facilities on the doorstep, it is the location that has it all
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 6,261 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced