9 Stanhope Court, WORONGARY QLD 4213Sold $780,000
ENTERTAINER WITH A VIEW!!
House Sold - WORONGARY QLD
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!
Nestled in the heart of the Gold Coast, this little pearl is perfectly situated in a cul-de-sac street, close to schools, parks and amenities. Whether you are looking for a quiet outlook or a family entertainer, 9 Stanhope Court has what you are looking for.
Sitting on the deck hearing the crackle of the fire with the last rays of the evening sun hitting your all-embracing view, one feels the charm of the Hinterland all over again.
Walking onto the property you are first off met with the expansive parking area and substantial Double lock up Automated Garage/ Shed. Above the beautifully terraced low maintenance gardens sits the gorgeous three bedroom home.
Entering the home through the spacious covered outside living area, you move seamlessly through to the deck with built in fire pit and barbecue area. Once inside, the open plan living area flows through to the rest of the home.
The modern galley style kitchen overlooks the living area and beyond to the entertaining area. The master bedroom and ensuite bathroom provide a relaxing retreat from the rest of the living space, while the remaining two bedrooms share a family bathroom.
The large tiered rear of the property offers a tremendous opportunity for the new owner to develop into its full potential with a view of its own.
A great property for any family wanting to live the cul-de-sac life close to everything.
Block size – 1,166 sqm
Total under roof floor space – 170 sqm
– 3 large bedrooms, including the master with built in wardrobes
– 2 bathrooms (Master with ensuite)
– Open plan living area with beautiful views
– Air Conditioning in living room
– Incredible views overlooking the Gold Coast hinterland
– Sizeable block on a private cul-de-sac
– Enclosed deck, perfect for entertaining
– Built in fire pit in deck
– Large concreted barbecue area
– Large shed or DLUG + workshop
– Garden Shed
– Another large shed at rear of the property
– Multiple beautiful parks nearby – Lawrence Hinde Park 5 minutes
– 5-minutes to excellent coffee shops, restaurants, supermarkets, and a convenience store
– Surrounded by beautiful natural bushland
– Minutes away from multiple sports facilities
– 10-minutes to Robina Hospital
– 10-minutes to Robina Train station
– Easy access to the M1
– 25-minutes to the Gold Coast Airport
– 55-minutes to the Brisbane International Airport
– Young Adventurers Montessori
– Worongary State Primary School
– Little Explorers Child Care Centre
– Gilston State School
– All Saints Anglican School
– Mudgeeraba State School
– Queensland Independent College
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,166 m²
- 2 Garage
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining