90 Meridian Way, BEAUDESERT QLD 4285Sold $412,000
House Sold - BEAUDESERT QLD
How important is high speed internet to you? This is a family of gamers and a family that works from home, so internet here is far from slow. Not only is that feature great, but also a wonderful size family home. It feels warm and inviting.
The brick home is relaxed and comfortable with multiple living areas. From the kitchen, the large double doors slide back to the outdoor entertainment area in which you will enjoy brunch to backyard BBQ’s. It is a simple backyard where is less is more… the owners preferred style. A low maintenance garden with soft and minimal planting along the rustic stone wall to soften it, just add your seating. It is a nice balance of shape and structure and also still enough room for your dog.
– Rendered brick home, approx. 213m2
– 4 bedrooms with built-in’s
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe & ensuite
– Open plan living off the kitchen with good natural light & outlook to garden
– Separate spacious family room
– Galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances & double door pantry
– Ducted air-conditioning plus remote ceiling fans
– Solar power
– Separate laundry
– Covered outdoor entertainment area
– Double lock-up garage with auto roller door
– Extra carparking for visitors, brand new cement pad
– Crimsafe doors
– Mature & established garden
– NBN connected with ultrafast plan available
– Fiber to the home & fully networked with multiple points throughout
– Poly rainwater tank for laundry & toilet
– Garden shed
– A very private property
It sure is a home to accommodate families. This property is situated in the Brayford Estate. Beaudesert is situated halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. There is a lot on offer here. You will want to put it on your list to inspect, especially if you like privacy! Text code 90Mer to 0428 409 400for more information or call Kylie Rodwell at RE/MAX Real Estate to book an inspection on 0410 310 473.