95 Mudgeeraba Rd, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213Sold $757,000
LOCATION is everything!
House Sold - MUDGEERABA QLD
Get your skates on…..this one will be gone before you blink!
On the market for the first time in 35 years, this home is a beautiful example of Gold Coast living.
The opportunity this one offers is massive and the possibilities is endless.
Being an original, the older layout leans it to a small home with plenty of functionality. This is a beautiful example of future property development options. Surrounded by a half-acre of land, this home has plenty of flat, useable space.
Outside, the home includes a shed or 2-car garage, and single carport. There is also an old chook pen and garden shed.
– 4 bedrooms, including the master
– Situated on 2200 m2 of useable land amongst other quality homes in a quiet picturesque family neighbourhood.
– Shed or 2-car garage
– Single car carport
– 5-minutes to excellent coffee shops, restaurants, supermarkets, and a convenience store
– Surrounded by beautiful natural bushland
– Minutes away from multiple sports facilities
– 5-minutes to Robina Hospital
– 5-minutes to Robina Train station
– Easy access to the M1
– 25-minutes to the Gold Coast Airport
– 55-minutes to the Brisbane International Airport
– All Saints Anglican School
– Mudgeeraba State School
– Worongary State School
– Robina State High School
– Queensland Independent College
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,200 m²
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes