98/28 Ancona Street, CARRARA QLD 4211Sold $350,000
GREG PARKER SOLD IT
Townhouse Sold - CARRARA QLD
One of the Best Complex Positions & Fully Renovated
This Renovated 3 Bed Townhouse in Central Carrara Ticks ALL the Boxes
Nothing to do Except Move in & Enjoy!
Great Offering – Great Value! A Must Inspect ASAP!
Firstly, let’s address the seven key issues uppermost in the minds of all prospective townhouse buyers – privacy, parking, noise, storage, security, centrality to services and a powder-room/WC facility on the ground floor.
Townhouse 98 in very central Ancona Street Carrara, is located end-of-row, with little passing traffic – so effectively, just one neighbour. Plus, it will accommodate four small cars off street. That’s in addition to the four visitor carparks nearby and adjacent to the pool. And yes, it has a large (refreshed in recent times) powder room next to a BIG laundry and massive under stair storage. Others in the complex have even converted this into a mini workstation!
For those seeking security and complete peace of mind, it has security screens for doors and windows; plus, a recently installed electronic security system for upstairs and downstairs.
When talking convenience and centrality, it is hard to beat this location; so close to major arterial roads which can have you on the highway to Brisbane or Sydney within minutes, also Robina and the fabulous Gold Coast beaches in just ten minutes. It’s handy to schools, shopping, restaurants, caf&aecute;s and all services.
This open plan, two-level, three-bedroom townhouse with large, private, fully-fenced outdoor facilities will not disappoint. It presents as brand new having had an extensive makeover in recent years. Check the photos and you will see it has the very desirable flooring throughout, the paintwork is fresh, the kitchen is a dream and the colour ‘thematic’ of white and grey will impress. In short, there is nothing to do except move in and enjoy. Plus, it’s easy care with little or no maintenance.
For all the above reasons (and many others listed below), don’t delay your inspection; this townhouse will attract enormous interest.
Other features include:
* Well positioned – end of row – with only one adjoining neighbour
* Attached garage with roller door – internal access to living areas
* Great off-street parking with visitor bays nearby
* Open plan living areas (lounge, dining & kitchen) opens onto paved courtyard
* Fully fenced (pet and child friendly) back yard with terraced rockery
* Powder room facilities ground floor
* Massive laundry
* Standing height storage under stairs
* Attractive, modern timber look-a-like flooring – upstairs & down – easy maintenance
* Modern kitchen Black with functional bench and storage space
* Ceramic cook top, wall oven, Hoover dishwasher – will accommodate large fridge
* Large air conditioning unit in lounge – cools entire townhouse
* Three good sized bedrooms all with large built-ins
* Master bedroom has separate entrance to bathroom
* Functional main bathroom with full size shower and separate bath
* Complex living with two pools and BBQ facilities
* Hard to beat location – handy to everything and everywhere!
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon