2102/31 Bourton Road, Merrimac
Live Your Best Life At Sage Apartments! Central Location - Bright East Facing Apartment With Green Outlook - Secure, Low Maintain, Convenient Living!
Sage Apartments offers a resort style setting, tranquil bushland outlook, fabulous facilities and security in the heart of Merrimac. This trendy and so central estate provides the absolute ideal first home for those looking to enter the GC market, a low maintain haven for the downsizer or busy professional, or would make a great 'no fuss' investment with solid returns for the astute investor...
Boasting 92m2 of living across two double bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a light and airy, open plan living space with timber oak flooring - this modern abode ticks all the boxes. The quaint covered alfresco area and both bedrooms overlook expansive green space with a desirable East aspect. Well appointed, tasteful and understated, the finishes further compliment these lovely units and offer a walk-in, unpack, and unwind purchase.
Sage has two gorgeous pool areas, as well as communal BBQ areas and an abundance of green zones for the fur-babies to run wild, without leaving the comforts of home. Easy access to the M1 and only moments to the Gold Coasts fabulous beaches, world-class shopping destinations and so much more, Merrimac is an ideal base to explore all that our fabulous city has to offer.
Property features at a glance:
- Lovely open & airy living area with oak timber flooring
- Two double bedrooms with built in robes
- Two stylish bathrooms with floating basins, built in cabinetry/storage and frameless showers screens
- Ensuited master with lovely custom cabinetry walk-through robe
- Study nook and wide entrance hall
- Air-conditioning & ceiling fans (master bed and living area)
- Beautiful modern kitchen featuring, ceramic cooktops, stain steel dishwasher and oven, ceaser stone benches, combined laundry/butlers pantry, glass splash back and cool 'feature' lighting
- Double secure semi-basement parking
- Downlights throughout & ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Abundance of secure visitor car parks
- Two gorgeous pool areas & BBQ area to enjoy and maintained for you
- Fully Gated community with abundance of open green spaces, great onsite management and & secure with intercom
- Easterly green aspect from two bedrooms and living area
- Council rates $2100 per annum approx
- Water rates (individual metered) usage approx $100 per quarter (total approx $350-400p/q)
- Very reasonable Body Corporate approx. $66/wk all inclusive
- Rental Appraisal $650 - $660pw
- Currently tenanted to great tenant - lease expires March 24
(investors - they are happy to stay on if desired, tenants pay water usage)
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2
- green outlook