74/1 Boulton Drive, Nerang
Greg Parker Sold It
High Level, Modern, Prestige Apartment – 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Car - offering Security, Privacy, an Open Green/Mountain Outlook
Meticulously manicured ‘Boulton Ridge’ is eagerly sought by investors and homeowners alike because of its ‘newness’ (just 11 years young), size, layout, inclusions, and above all else, its centrality. Everyone knows that properties very close to railway stations have a habit of increasing in value faster than elsewhere, and this trend will likely continue as vehicle costs escalate and travel to Brisbane explodes. Hey, you cannot get much closer to the Nerang Railway & Bus Station – just a short dawdle of around 100m. But you are also so, so handy to all the amenities of Nerang & Carrara. Whilst you have two dedicated car spots in totally secured underground parking, maybe this is the chance to throwaway a set of keys and pocket the excess sale dollars?
Your new townhouse is located at the back of this delightfully ‘thought out’ boutique complex where passing traffic noise is not a problem. In fact, when you close your front door, you are peacefully and quietly alone.
The good-sized carpeted living area includes a trendy study/computer nook which will easily accommodate today’s modern communication mediums. The stylish, stone top kitchen will certainly please gourmet cooks with its gas cook top and huge walk-in pantry to support the more than adequate drawers and such. And, yet another example of good, functional layout design, the hideaway European. laundry sits unobtrusively off the kitchen.
Your large covered alfresco deck off the lounge will, I suspect, be the entertainment zone as well as the ‘go to’ spot for a quiet book read
The two carpeted bedrooms are large and will easily accommodate King size beds with the Master BR having a modern double-basined ensuite as well as walk-in robe. The main bathroom itself is classy and functional.
Now, here is a Big plus – and very important in our hotter summer months – there is an A/C in the living area AND in both bedrooms. So, let’s add COOL to the many adjectives due this great townhouse offering.
Above all else, this offers great living with security, privacy, peace, conveniences, and total centrality. Inspection is a must, as your future value is almost assured, given the closeness to a major transportation hub.
• Secure, upmarket boutique security gated community (just 11 years young)
• Unbeatable access to public transport - buses and trains in under 1 minute walk from gate
• Superb central location in Nerang and 5 minutes to all shopping & facilities
• Attractive & elegantly presented 2-bedroom, 2-bath, 2-car in neutral colours
• Spacious carpeted open plan living & dining with sep A/C which cools entire apartment
• Separate study/computer nook – very handy
• Chef's kitchen with stone top benches, good storage, walk-in pantry + breakfast nook for 3
• 4-ring gas cook top, elec oven under, dishwasher, will accommodate large refrigerator
• Good sized hideaway European laundry off kitchen
• Covered tiled alfresco deck of good size – ideal entertainment /BBQ spot
• Carpeted Master bedroom with air-conditioning, A/C + fan, walk in robe & attractive double bowl ensuite
• 2nd carpeted bedroom with A/C + fan, has full length Built ins, and will accommodate a King-sized bed
• Main bathroom with modern finishes
• Gas hot water
• Separately water metered
• High speed internet connection
• Secure basement parking for 2 cars with easy internal access to apartment
• Friendly community & proactive onsite manager
• Excellent community facilities including pool, BBQ facilities & function room
• Pet friendly
• ‘Pocket friendly’ BC levies
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2