66 Pappas Way, Carrara
Greg Parker Sold It
Fully Renovated 3 Bed Family Home + Pool Brilliant Area – Brilliant Gold Coast Living – Brilliant Value This IS A Must Inspect
Wow! If ever there was a great value, fully renovated, family home where the kids have a huge fully fenced backyard which includes a pool, then this is it! Plus, there is backyard access to a huge parkland and walkway.
But hey, this is also an ‘entertainers’ likely new abode with not one, but two fully covered, alfresco outdoor areas. You will live large chunks of your life in these areas, I can assure you. And why not, as the BBQ is grilling, you can watch the main match on TV whilst keeping an eye on the kids in the pool. Yep, Gold Coast leisure living at its best.
What’s more this is fully ready to move in and enjoy – there’s literally nothing to do. Though you do have optionality, and I will sow this seed in your mind. With Council permission, of course, the separate double garage (6.3m x 7.2m) could be made into separate, ‘dry living’ quarters as it already opens onto its very own covered outdoor living area.
Now this isn’t taking anything away from your ability to safely store your vehicles. I figure that at the front of the home you can store up to six vehicles or any combination with boats and trailers and such. Just a thought.
What isn’t a thought, but bedrock reality, is your brilliant position in Pappas Way, Carrara; name any convenience (or facility) you might want and its extremely close by.
Not only will you save time and petrol costs via your convenient location, your new - very affordable - home will reward you year after year via its HUGE 20 panel solar panel system which will pulverize those ever-increasing electricity accounts.
As to the individual features of this hugely desirable and affordable home, I will outline in detail below, and suggest you also look at the comprehensive photos I have provided.
This is a quality offering, priced correctly as my vendors are ready to move to their next phase of their lives. Yes, this is a must inspect.
• 695m block in central Carrara – backs onto attractive parkland
• Location very hard to beat with all abundant facilities within easy reach
• Attractively renovated solid brick & tile home
• Separate electric double garage (6.3m x 7.2m) – offers potential for additional living space
• Heaps of off-street parking for an additional 6 vehicles (or boats/trailers /caravans)
• Large open plan combination of living/dining/kitchen + potential for study nook or kids ‘play area’
• Attractive, easy-care timber flooring thematic throughout living areas
Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area services entire home
• Living areas open onto 2 separate covered outdoor living areas + an attractive timber deck
• Modern kitchen with classy subway style tiling & its centre console/breakfast nook
• Black ceramic hob/oven under + full-size pantry + dishwasher + good bench/cupboard space
• Serviceable, quality carpet in bedrooms
• Large master bedroom – easily take King size bed + full-length built-ins & fan
• Bedroom 2 – carpeted with bult in & fan
• Bedroom 3 (or study) – carpeted + fan
• Modern bathroom includes frameless glass shower + sep bath and quality cabinetry
• Separate WC
• Attractive separate laundry with its timber bench leads to drying area (security door)
• Security screens and doors add to the security and peace of mind of this home
• Large, fully covered outdoor alfresco area with neat stencil-creted concrete floor is an extension of the home and very liveable
• Additional covered living area with its timber deck makes for a very private area (or kids play area)
• Internally & externally (incl roof) repainted in recent times
• Downlights throughout
• HUGE 20 panel solar system will pulverize those ever-increasing electricity accounts
• Fully fenced grassed back yard leads to the huge parkland area
• Fully safety-fenced, salt water chlorinated in-ground pool
Close to shops, restaurants (approx. 18), public transport, Metricon Stadium, schools including Emmanuel College, and very handy to the M1 motorway and train to Brisbane airport
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 1