15 Pappas Way, Carrara
GREG PARKER SOLD IT
Brilliantly Positioned Home Backing onto Well Maintained Reserve with Plenty of ‘Value Adding’ Potential
Okay, the home itself has 3 bedrooms, but wait till you see the potential of the huge (6.6m x 3.5m) carpeted ‘utility’ room located off the covered alfresco area out the back. Presently my vendors use it as a kids play area, but it could be what you want it to be - bedroom/music room/studio/home office – all are possible (with council permission, of course). Maybe it might suit that independently minded teenager or even granny.
Yes, those wanting to enter the market or those who can see the value-enhancing possibilities of this centrally located home, this is a must inspect. It’s good living as is and with the massive 28 solar panels it can be economical living as well. Your chance to give Energex/Origin a damn good kick in the pants!
Even the chef who has all the gadgets and gizmos will love the spaciousness and layout of the renovated kitchen (check the photos). Think taking your canapes and champagne through the French doors to the large covered alfresco area (8.2m x 3.7m) where your guests are enjoying private views over the terraced backyard to the attractive and heavily treed reserve.
The terraced backyard has real potential to add significant value. Even as is, the kids have good playing area and the pups will love the run and romp. But, think about a sparkling swimming pool! Wow!
More than anything else, this is a family home with both public and private schooling within an easy bike ride, but public transport is right at your door stop. All shopping facilities are ever so close too, including at least 15 eateries within a five-minute car ride. Truly central Carrara is blessed with every convenience, as well as the M1 highway just two minutes away, but thankfully, no noise!
Final Comment: I sold my sellers this home five years ago and I do remember the huge interest back then. The home sold quickly, and I expect it will do so again. Be quick to inspect and quick to decide.
• 704m block – central location slopes to brilliantly long, well-maintained, nicely treed reserve
• Large grassed front yard has potential for improvement via separate carport
• Good side access to undertake pool addition & other improvement potential
• Existing 2 Car undercover carports + room for 3rd car, boat, trailer, and Caravan
• Security door entrance to tiled lounge
• A/C in lounge makes 2 systems for the home: ensuring weather comfort at all times
• Lounge flows through to massive, modernized open plan kitchen (you will love it)
• Kitchen bench, cupboard & drawer storage will appeal the cook with gadgets galore
• Black ceramic hob and HUGE modern oven under + Dishlex d/washer
• Fabulous French doors open to large, covered alfresco area (8.2m x 3.7m)
• Master Bedroom (4.4m x 3.3m) timber flooring, A/C, direct access to bathroom, built- ins
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 – timber flooring + fans
• Modern, fully renovated bathroom with frameless glass shower, attractive cabinetry + WC
• 2nd separate WC
• Roomy separate laundry + storage
• That large covered alfresco area has pleasant views over terraced backyard & reserve
• Huge utility room (6.6m x 3.5m) – great optionality
• Security screens
• Massive 28 panel solar system will get Energex off your back and into the bank!
• Be sure to view the online photos and site/floor plan online
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Fully Fenced
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Rumpus Room
- Toilets: 1