6 Kenley Court, Carrara
Greg Parker Sold It
Modernized 3 Bed 2 Bath - Central Carrara A MUST INSPECT Families, Retirees, Professional Couples - Those Wanting to Add Extreme Value
Let’s be clear, this bright, breezy & beautiful three-bed, 2-bath home is ready to just move in right now; nothing to do, except enjoy, given the incredible proximity you have to all amenities, whilst having a degree of privacy that is hard to rival.
But it can be more than that, should you wish it to be so. For instance, the land footprint has optionality; the front yard might well take another carport/garage, thus giving you the option of converting the current single garage into another bedroom, office, study, or man cave. Plus, the back yard would be perfect for a swimming pool. Even with this addition, there’s plenty of grassed areas for the kids & pets to enjoy. Having options such as this is a great asset.
But let’s back up and take you street side for a moment, where you are tucked into the end of a small and quiet cul-de-sac. Your potential new-home is instantly recognizable by the impressive and stately brick and white aluminium fence with the double-span electric gate. Check my photos attached and as you do, notice the plentiful land in the front yard, all enclosed by a smart Colorbond fence. Just think, what could you do with that. Also notice the many solar panels rooftop. Forget about the huge electricity price rises coming our way, you will side-step them like the artful dodger!
Then study the photos of the grassed back yard (both of them). Yes, it is already a brilliant restful area, what with the large covered alfresco area, the BBQ hut and the firepit. Now, imagine adding a sparkling pool at some time in the future.
Okay, moving inside you will find a modern, compact three-bedroom home which again, has a splash of panache. The open plan living areas have a timber floor thematic where the kitchen takes centre stage to the living and meals areas, as it should, for this is where modern folk congregate to share the days stories and to celebrate the meals to come, a relaxing beverage in hand might just add that spice which makes for great living. And it is an elegantly functional kitchen with its stone top bench and plenty of drawer/cupboard space.
The timber floored thematic extends through the three bedrooms which are of decent size and have built in wardrobes, The master bedroom has a split system A/C and a handy ensuite. With a separate laundry, separate W/C and main bathroom with its combination bath/shower, there’s not much else one could want.
Above all else, this is a solid, well located, single level, low maintenance home which will very much appeal to families, professional couples, entertainers, retirees, and those looking for a home build project that will add substantial value.
Oh yes, my vendor also tells me that this is a dry-block, and it came through the recent almost record-breaking rains with a perfect pass, so well drained is it.
This one is a MUST INSPECT!
• Cool elevated 633m2 block located at the end of a small, quiet cul-de-sac
• Imposing & impressive electric fence provides peace-of-mind security
• Quiet central Carrara location – handy to every amenity required
• Tiled SLUG might also double as an additional bedroom, media room, study, or man cave
• Large front yard will house many vehicles, caravans, boats trailers etc
• Open plan timber floored lounge, meals, dining, and kitchen
• A/C unit in lounge cools entire home
• Elegant and functional kitchen with stone top benches, good drawer/cupboard space
• Black ceramic hob, oven under + dishwasher
• Separate laundry with direct access to drying area
• 3 large bedrooms, timber flooring, built ins
• Large master B/R with A/C and ensuite
• Functional main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Separate W/C
• Downlights throughout
• All blinds replaced just 18 months ago
• Internals recently painted
• Brilliant undercover alfresco area at back
• Large grassed and fully fenced back yard – kids and pets will love it
• Room for a pool
• Separate BBQ in backyard worth storage at the back
• Separate lock up shed
• Extremely low-maintenance, though attractive yards, and gardens
• A good-sized solar system (17 panels) will shred those electricity bills
• Property extremely well-drained (as proven in the recent record heavy rains)
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Toilets: 2