87/28 Ancona Street, Carrara
Greg Parker Sold It
Super-Sized, Well Presented 3 B/R Townhouse Fully Fenced Backyard Flows onto a Large Reserve!
Hey, this beauty will ‘ring the bell’ for families, sole occupants, pet lovers, renovators wanting to add that little bit of panache and investors alike.
But firstly, let’s address that all important subject of ‘position.’ Your new home is in a well-managed complex with resort style amenities (two pools). You have parking for two vehicles (SLUG + dedicated spot in front of townhouse) and visitor car parks are nearby.
Plus, you are extremely handy to every amenity you might desire. Carrara is the ‘bullseye suburb’ of the fabulous Gold Coast – fifteen minutes to the best beaches in the world and forty minutes to the cool lushness of the mountains and every other amenity, facility, shopping, and attraction in between. Poor Sydneysiders take longer than this to just cross the bridge!
This townhouse offers space, privacy and quiet. The brilliant sun filled, grassed, fully fenced private courtyard is ideal for outdoor alfresco style living, the kids and pets have complete security – and – it backs onto a large reserve; no prying neighbour to peer over the fence!
The carpeted three bedrooms all have built-ins and fans. The entire townhouse, on both levels, has complete security screens and doors for your peace of mind. The air conditioning unit in the open planned lounge/dining keeps the entire townhouse cool and there is a powder room downstairs for additional living comfort.
Another big plus is the available storage under the staircase, so tragically missing in today’s trendoid, thinned down townhouse offerings.
Final Comment: If you are looking for:
- a solid 3 B/R family townhouse which is larger than most and centrally located
- a townhouse with good parking & a private sunny courtyard where kids & pets can play
- a place that you can live in, lock up and take off from time to time
- potential to add panache with a tasteful, creative ‘touch up’ where you can add extra value
- an investment property providing good returns
Then THIS IS IT!
Strong recommendation: Whatever you do, make sure you inspect this one. It won't last, come see for yourself!
Features at a glance:
Complex & Externals
- Ideal location central to all amenities
- Well-managed complex
- Realistic Body Corporate fees
- Two swimming pools + BBQ areas
- Large sunny, fully fenced and grassed private courtyard for pets and kids
- Large reserve at the back of the townhouse
- 2 Car parking - side by side including the SLUG + dedicated visitor parking bays nearby
Internals Ground Floor
- SLUG with internal entrance
- Open plan lounge dining
- Galley kitchen (room for dishwasher)
- Separate laundry
- Heaps of storage under stairs
- Powder room
- Large A/C unit
- Fully security screens for your peace of mind
Internals First Floor
- Carpeted staircase
- Cupboard storage
- 3 carpeted bedrooms with fans + built-ins
- Main BR
- Ensuite off main or 2-way bathroom
- Separate shower & bath
- Separate WC
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2