5 Rosella Court, Carrara
Greg Parker Sold It
3 Bed Poolside Winner - The epitomy of Gold Coast living + elevated block + privacy + stunning renovation
My offering at 5 Rosella Court Carrara will appeal to many buying groups. It has been lovingly restored by my vendors and it is first & foremost a terrific family home, with fenced off backyards for the kids and pets to play, not to mention swimming in the ideal kid friendly pool under the watchful eye of mum from the kitchen window or the adjoining covered timber deck.
Then again, its clean, minimalist design will appeal to downsizers, time-poor professional couples, and entertainers. Not only have you that magnificent pool, try the modern spa to soak out those stresses and strains. Plus, you have the most wonderous covered timbered deck in which to sit and relax – or – party hard on Saturday night. BBQ on Sunday? Why not, your attractive built in BBQ is ready to go. Check the photos – whilst the built-in bar fridge arrangement isn’t included in the sale, my vendors will listen to any reasonable offer for it - same goes for the established cubby house equipment.
Yes, the ‘hero location’ in this home is very definitely the covered timber deck which is accessed through an impressive timber French door. This area is large, peaceful, quiet and offers many other attractions such as the kids play areas, the pool, and the spa. This epitomizes the Gold Coast style of life.
The home itself offers optionality in that, right out front, you have a detached area which could well be a 4th bedroom or home office, man cave – really, whatever you might like it to be.
Internally, an attractive timber flooring thematic covers the open plan living areas while good quality carpet will be found in the three bedrooms. The ensuite in the master bedroom is an absolute peach and my vendors have really modernized the home with a great paint palette, downlights throughout, attractive blinds and they have not scrimped in the most important of Gold Coast home inclusions – air conditioning. All three bedrooms have modern AC systems as does the living area.
The kitchen is central, functional and has a breakfast nook, though I really do think the covered outdoor area will be ‘meal central’, as it should be, given the privacy, peace, quiet and views. A hideaway European style laundry is off from the laundry and the main bathroom is neat and tidy as you would expect.
All up, this is an exceptional offering with nothing to do except move in and enjoy. Check my Open Home times for viewing possibilities, which I heartily recommend.
• Fully usable 628m2 block in well-located, small, and family friendly cul-de-sac – secure, quiet & peaceful
• Off street accommodation for 4 vehicles plus boat/trailer/caravan
• Separate 5.7 x 4.4m studio/workshop. Optionality for a separate home office or 4th bedroom
• Security screens & doors throughout
• Recently painted in attractive neutral colours – its as neat as a pin!
• Sturdy 3-bedroom brick & tile home (but the real magic is out the back - check the photos)
• Modern timber flooring thematic throughout all living areas – lounge, dining & kitchen
• Bedroom flooring in attractive neutral coloured carpet
• Modern blinds and window coverings complement the standout timber French doors leading to that magnificent outdoor setting
• Modern Air Conditioning + fans in open plan living area plus all 3 bedrooms
• Functional modernized kitchen with breakfast nook overlooks brilliant outdoor setting
• Electric cooktop, oven under & dishwasher – will accommodate large refrigerator
• Hideaway European laundry off kitchen
• Carpeted master bedroom (3.3m x 3.7m) take King size bed with A/C + fan + sep door to deck + full length mirrored built-ins
• The ensuite to the master is new & attractive with floor to ceiling tiles (check photo)
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of good size and include built-ins
• Functional main bathroom with combination shower/bath +WC
• Attractive, well-kept & low maintenance lawns & gardens
• Proximity to all facilities couldn’t be better
Note: This is a 3 bedroom home but have demonstrated the extra studio/man cave/office/bedroom at front - it's purpose could be any of the above to suit the needs of the next owner.
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Toilets: 2