15 Plateau Crescent, Carrara
Greg Parker Sold It
At LAST! An Affordable Opportunity Enter the Market & Out of Rental Merry-Go-Round - Solid, Brilliantly Positioned Family Home
Attention first home buyers and those wanting a family home with good yard space, that’s super close to all amenities including shopping, schools, public transport and really, just about every convenience the Gold Coast has to offer. It’s also ideal for retirees and anyone wanting a single level, easy maintenance home and again, I must stress the total centrality to everything you will need.
The home itself is solid brick and tile – yes, it is ship shape ready to go, then again, the creative do-it-yourselfers have a terrific canvas to add significant value.
Here’s my strong suggestion. Study the plan and photos I have attached and note the following:
• The large, grassed areas (both front and back) – ideal for pets and kids – and potential living extensions.
• Off-street parking for at least 4 cars. In fact, that standalone carport offers potential as a separate office, gym, man-cave, hen’s-nest, or utility room. Council approvals obtained, of course.
• The three bedrooms have fans and built-in cupboards with one of the bedrooms having direct access to the bathroom (known as a Jack & Jill bathroom).
• The living area is functional with the kitchen overlooking the covered patio and out to the delightful timber deck.
• The main bathroom is tidy, and the separate WC takes the stress of the early morning rush around.
• This home ideally lends itself to outdoor living and as you will note, you have ample covered alfresco space as reached via the kitchen.
Final comment: This is a home with potential. My vendor has given instructions to sell it and it represents value for those wanting to get into this market in the very central suburb of Carrara. Inspection is highly recommended. Interest, I believe, will be strong. Check my Open Home times for inspection.
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Built in Robes
- Carport Spaces: 4
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Toilets: 1