14 Marla Way, Carrara
Finally is ready to View...Poolside Winner - Dual Living Potential – Boonooroo Park
What do I mean by Finally it's ready to view? Well, this property was placed on hold for 5 weeks and no inspections were able to be conducted during that time. Now it's ready and going to go off with a bang!! Please note, the first available time to inspect is Saturday 27th May 9:30am to 10:00am Don't miss it, please.
Here’s your chance to grab a rare opportunity to be situated in upmarket Boonooroo Park with all its centrality, and yet have a beautiful, unspoilt vista of trees and peace, quiet and serenity as you gaze over the highly regarded parkland. Classic city convenience and country contentment!
Plus, your new home has many assets, some of which you have the ability to add your own specific touches to add even more value. DIY home renovators take note.
It has genuine, separate dual living potential of two bedrooms, plus living, kitchen, and bathroom. Ideal for intergenerational family seekers, even those seeking an extra rental income to help pay down that mortgage. There is scope to add to the separate downstairs property by using part of the garage space. The choice is yours.
Upstairs can be the main home consisting of three bedrooms and good space in the living areas.
What is undisputed is that both ‘home’ levels have unparalleled views over the beautiful salt-water pool in its fully fenced, paved surroundings including the large pavilion, through to that panoramic vista of leafy parkland.
And you will do so, on both levels, from a large fully covered alfresco deck. As my vendors assure me, this is where you will spend much of your time. It’s quiet and very private.
Then, when the moment suits, you can entertain all your close friends in that large pool side pavilion, as the kids frolic, the BBQ sizzles and the mellow of the wine makes this a memorable event. Entertainers, take note!
Above all, this is a definite family home, with room to expand. Schooling (including the prestigious and highly regarded Emmanuel College) and just about every convenience you need is within a 5-minute drive.
Oh yes, ample off-street parking for at least 4 vehicles and trailers etc– and behind a large electronic fence for added security.
Where to from here?
Read my detailed features as below for more details on this great property. Definitely look at the photos and site plan, and then promptly contact me to arrange an inspection as I don’t expect this one will last long.
• Two level home where the bottom level can be entirely dual living
• Top level contains 3 good sized bedrooms
• Both levels overlook a delightful, fence enclosed salt-water pool with views to the trees
• Both levels have huge, covered alfresco decks – ideal for entertaining, BBQ’s & family meals
First Level Features
• Separate entrance to tiled living dining and kitchenette
• Air conditioned
• Large, private, covered entertaining deck with lovely views over the pool to the leafy parkland through the back fence
• Tiled Bedroom
• Tiled Bathroom
• Additional living area/laundry (could be additional bedroom)
• Double garage (could be expanded into additional downstairs living space)
Second level features
• Separate entrance to stairs
• Timber flooring Lounge extends through to kitchen & dining
• External balcony attached to lounge area
• Air conditioning
• Serviceable kitchen with good bench, drawer & cupboard space
• Black ceramic hob – oven under + dishwasher
• Large timbered & covered entertaining deck with brilliant views of pool through to parkland
• Deck extends through to large master bedroom
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built ins
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans
• Fans also in lounge and living areas
Grounds and General
• Large private and quiet 1,085m cul-de-sac block in upmarket Carrara area
• Block backs onto the large, heavily treed Boonooroo Park – enhancing that private ‘country feeling’ in a very central, city locale
• Fully fenced block – back gate to park and good walkways
• Large Electric front gate
• Tiered, grass front yard
• Parking for 4+ vehicles behind electronic gate
• Salt-water pool with attractive rockery + all pool gear including Kreepy Krawly
• Glass fenced and fully paved pool area
• Attractive Pavilion inside pool area + BBQ area
• 4 Camera security system back to base specifics
• Large water tank
• Close to schools, shops, and bus stop, and handy to the Motorway and train station
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Pay TV
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2