3 Calliandra Court, Carrara
GREG PARKER SOLD IT
Brilliant Colonial 3 Bed 2 Bath Veranda Home in Unbeatable Quiet Cul-de-sac Position in Central Carrara - Inspection a MUST!
This neat, beautifully presented, three bedroom (two with separate ensuites) colonial styled brick and colorbond home is located in a small cul-de-sac in the highly desired, centrally located estate of Brookland Green.
It’s perfectly surrounded by timbered reserve land bordering the huge Alan Neilson Park with its oval & Carrara Community Centre. You have Literally 15 kilometres of walkable purpose-built tracks to the famous French Quarter in Carrara and the lake and golf course.
So, a big tick for ‘centrality’ because in addition, you are so, so close to schooling, shopping, restaurants/caf&aecute;s (some 28 at last count) leisure activities and public transport; Carrara being the dead centre of the Gold Coast and all it offers.
Your inspection is a must because this is a true family home, and it will also appeal to those who are looking for dual living. Check the site plan I have provided, and you will see how possible it is to establish totally separate living by combining the garage & the enclosed indoor patio area.
Yes, there are many plusses to this home. Try the ensuites off EACH of the major bedrooms or the massive walk-in robe or the size of the kitchen pantry. You have large, carpeted, formal dining and living areas (check the plans for sizes) and there is a big family room adjoining the island kitchen and out to the covered patio.
There is a study/third bedroom and the three air conditioners keep this home at the right temperature all year round. The grounds – front and back – are attractive and low maintenance and it is a cost-conscious home with two large tanks plus solar hot water and a 5-panel solar system. There is scope here to utilise the enclosed patio area as the 4th bedroom or the double garage could be used as dual living (which currently opens out to the hall and is fully tiled)
Above all, this is a quiet, peaceful area and your security is further enhanced by security screens and windows. This is ready to move in and there’s nothing to do. I strongly urge your inspection. See my open home times listed elsewhere on this site.
Where to from here?
Check the detailed features listed below and the photos I have attached and study the site plan to see how your family combination will fit; then, be at the open home to have a solid look for yourself. You won’t be disappointed.
• Good sized residential block in quiet, secure cul-de-sac
• Located in the highly desired, centrally located estate of Brookland Green
• Block perfectly surrounded by timbered reserve land bordering the huge Alan Neilson Park with its oval & Carrara Community Centre
• Attractive colonial styled brick & Colourbond home - low maintenance
• Literally miles of walkable purpose-built tracks to the famous French Quarter in Carrara and the lake and golf course
• Tiled double auto-lock-up garage with ample storage space and cupboards
• Provision to park two additional cars in driveway
• Potential to turn the garage (5.8m x 6.2m) & enclosed indoor patio (4.0m x 4.7m) into sep living are with its own entrance
• The formal front door leads to carpeted living area (5.8m x 4.0m) & dining (3.0m x 3.7m)
• The kitchen area is massive with its island bench top & oodles of storage space
• Massive walk-in pantry + ceramic hob & oven under
• Large, tiled family room (4.7m x 4.7m) with AC & fan off kitchen - leads to patio
• Covered patio over brick herringbone pathway – ideal for BBQ’s
• Separate tiled study or possible third bedroom with A/C
• Separate laundry
• Two ensuited bedrooms – the master with a massive walk-in robe
• Separate WC
• Master bedroom opens up to small courtyard
• 3 A/C units keep entire home comfortable in summer & winter
• Full security throughout
• Two large rainwater tanks
• Attractive mature front yard
• Good sized, fully fenced backyard – ideal for kids, pets & that veggie garden
• Solar hot water system
• 5 panel solar system
• Centrally located to transport, shopping & every amenity you might desire
• Selection of private and public schooling within easy travelling
• Resort golf courses and close to the Carrara sporting complex including Heritage Building Stadium
• Close to Nerang train service and Brisbane and then the world!
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2