50 Greenbank Circuit, Carrara
Greg Parker Sold It
“Neat as a Pin’ 4 Bed 2 Bath Brick & Tile Home + Sparkling Pool - Highly Sought-After Carrara Enclave - Dual Living Potential
Rarely do homes in the very friendly, community-oriented enclave of ‘Brookland Green’ come to market and this one is EXTRA SPECIAL in that my vendors have spent the best part of 5 years making this a ‘forever home’ by adding a sparkling swimming pool and a number of other improvements to modernize it. For example, repointing & painting the roof, not to mention the love & attention put into the very luscious garden setting deliberately planned to be minimal maintenance.
Right here, right now is your opportunity to buy a picture-perfect home that emulates our casual Gold Coast indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Just move in and enjoy. And you have options. For example, the double garage has genuine possibilities of being a dual living area for a senior or junior member of the family (with Council approval, of course). In doing so, there is still plenty of off-street parking options for cars and the ‘toys.’
Your new home is brilliantly located with natural bushland to the rear – its serene, private, and peaceful. Your living area alternatives include a large separate lounge, the open plan white-tiled kitchen and dining area will make for some lively banter and discussion as meals are prepared and then there is the huge covered outdoor area where you will spend much of your time, when not on the timber deck surrounding the sparkling pool or in the pool itself.
This is one home where you can be totally ‘cocoon’ wrapped enjoying your own ‘me’ time or you can be the DJ of entertainment central. Either way, the kids and pets will love this home.
All four bedrooms are large, and the master has an ensuite and a walk-in robe. Four separate split A/C system will keep you cool all year round and the 20-panel solar system will shred your power bills at a time when they are about to head for the moon (apparently).
Please take the time to study the photos I have attached. Additionally, the plans I have attached will give you indicator as to how this home will suit your own specific family configurations. Then, do come and inspect during my Open Home times because as the American Indians might have said ‘nothing beats walking a moon in my moccasins’
Here’s 27 more reasons to plant your moccasins firmly on 50 Greenbank Circuit, Carrara for a good look-see.
• Flat fully usable 640m2 backing onto natural bushland
• Quiet, private area in highly desired pocket known as ‘Brookland Green’
• Extremely well located to all amenities in Central Carrara & the Gold Coast in general
• Wide access on both sides of home
• Solid Colorbond fencing - ideal for pets and kids
• Attractive Gardens throughout property – though minimal maintenance
• Double auto lock-up garage (with genuine dual living possibilities)
• Additional off-street parking for 4 more vehicles/trailer/caravan etc
• Brick & tile 4 bed, 2 bath home
• Roof recently re-pointed & repainted
• Council approved concrete pool added several years ago
• Pool fully fenced with timber deck for additional ‘casual living’
• Master Bedroom – timber flooring + A/C +generous walk-in robe & ensuite
• Master B/R Ensuite – glass shower & stone top cabinetry
• Main Bath – sep bath & shower _ stone top cabinetry
• B/R 2,3 & 4 – large white tiles + built/ins – Split A/C in B/R 4
• Large separate timber floored lounge with split A/C
• Open dining and kitchen – white tiles + split A/C leads to excellent outside facilities
• Functional, L shaped kitchen, attractive stone top bench with stunning flashback
• Good cabinetry/drawers + pantry + Black ceramic hob, Miele dishwasher
• Downlights throughout
• All up - 4 Split System air conditioning units
• Extremely useful home extension via the outdoor undercover entertaining area
• Security Screens all round for peace of mind
• Newish hot water system
• Walking paths, public transport & schools plus local shop just metres away
• Massive solar system (20 panels approx.) ensures energy bills are shredded
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 2