12 Therese Mary Ave, Carrara
Greg Parker Sold It
Hamptons Inspired Treehouse - Stunning 4 Bed + Media Room + Sparkling pool Highly Desired Hillside Location - Gold Coast Lifestyle
Position, privacy, & panache are three words which spring to mind when describing 12 Therese Mary Avenue and the magic happens the moment you enter the front door.
For starters, you are located in the highly desired hillside area of Carrara overlooking the Gold Coast skyline and it’s here you will commence your luxurious Gold Coast lifestyle, for this home was purpose built to suit. I'd call this a Hamptons Inspired Treehouse with the decor and lush green surrounds.
Yes, this split-level home of approx. 260m2 has been thoughtfully built around the most attractive of private pools, accessed from two delightful, covered alfresco areas. This pool and the alfresco areas will become part of your everyday life, as it should. Please check the photos to see what I mean here and do come and inspect for yourself.
If you are an entertainer, the large easterly facing timbered deck will impress. It contains a full length built in 5 burner BBQ with plenty of cupboards and drawers.
For the contemplative ‘you’ – who wants a few minutes of peace there is yet another covered timber deck area. Both alfresco areas are just three metres from that delightful sparkling pool – and it’s the closeness and ease of entry to the pool that will guarantee its usage – ask any pool owner about this and they will agree.
And back on the drawing board – just 10 years ago - our thoughtful architect incorporated other useful ways of maximizing the position of this home.
In placing the master bedroom at the back of the home with its easterly outlook and views over the alfresco deck to the pool, he provided the adults with privacy and the kids with independence in their separate, upper deck 3-bed dormitory wing, complete with main bath area & separate WC.
The bedrooms are generous and well presented and the master bedroom will definitely impress. Again, I will say nothing more other than study the photos and come see for yourself.
The high ceilinged, polished tiled, living areas provide a sense of space and order whilst linking in with those especially important deck and pool lifestyle options. You will love – repeat LOVE – the kitchen with its ‘butler kitchen,’ 5 burner gas cook top and all the trappings of a quality kitchen such as soft closing drawers.
Plus, there is a good-sized media room which might also be a study or 5th bedroom.
Final comment: This is a quality home which truly captures the spirit of Gold Coast living. Do come and inspect (see my open home times) and if in any doubt, here are another 37 reasons why this is your new home.
• Highly desired hillside location in central Carrara
• 741m2 block - east facing over the Gold Coast skyline
• Modern split-level design – just 10 years young – beautifully presented
• Off street parking for an additional two cars
• Auto double lock up garage – extra-long - with w/shop area at the rear
• Home entry via Crimsafe security screen + Hills security system & CCTV cameras
• Bedrooms 2,3,4 in separate wing – carpeted + fans + built in robes
• Bedroom 4 has a separate A/C
• Huge walk-in utility cupboard provides unexpected additional storage options
• Separate W/C
• Modern main bathroom with beautiful free-standing white bath + shower & stone top cabinetry
Lower Level (half stair flight down)
• Good sized separate laundry to the right leads to private drying area
• Laundry includes a W/C for ease of access from the pool area or powder room for guests
• Open plan – high ceilings + A/C - fully tiled main living, dining, media room & kitchen
• Living area flows through to covered – easterly facing - alfresco area via stacking glass doors.
• Master has modern ensuite, full length frameless glass shower & stone top cabinetry
• Master is air conditioned & ladies will love the size of the walk-in robe
• Elegant & very functional kitchen with feature glass splash back, stone bench tops
• Breakfast nook for 5
• Huge walk-in pantry/utility cupboard with power source (could be a butler’s kitchen)
• Great bench & soft closing drawer space - 5 burner gas hob – wall oven – dishwasher
• Double fridge space (plumbed)
• Carpeted media room (could also be a study or 5th bedroom)
• Huge, carpeted master bedroom overlooks covered deck through to pool & east to GC skyline
• Full length covered alfresco with built in 5 burner BBQ, cupboards and drawers and refrigerator – this IS entertainment central (check photos and come and see)
• Plus, there is another relaxing covered outdoor area for those private contemplative moments
• And – drum roll please – a sparkling 7x3m inground swimming pool with glass fencing surrounded by a polished timber deck & established gardens
Others at a glance
• 5Kw Solar panels & 5000L water tank take the pressure off day-to-day costs
• Established gardens & veggie patch potential
• Crimsafe security screens & Doors
• CCTV cameras externally
• Hills Hub internet cable system
• Short drive to Emmanuel College, Nerang State school
• Minutes to numerous golf courses, Nerang rail station, and transport, local shops & Motorway for those buyers who require easy access to the M1 every day
• 15 mins to beach, Pacific Fair
• Carrara is the most central suburb to every Gold Coast amenity
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 3