20 Guthrie Parade, Carrara
Greg Parker Sold It
Well Located – Well Presented - Family Home At Last - A ‘Value for Money’ Opportunity to Enter the Market!
This solid brick and tile home located in central Carrara will really appeal to first home buyers or young families looking to secure a home with a great fully fenced backyard for the kids and pets to roam in complete safety. Currently it presents as a home with an additional family room, but this could easily be converted into a 4-bed home.
The large covered outdoor area will be a focal point for easy Gold Coast living as the kids/pets play heartily.
The elevated, cul-de-sac location is hard to beat, and you are close to shops, public transport, primary & high schools, plus prestigious Emmanuel College and all the amenities of Nerang are a very easy 5-minute drive. Plus, the M1, Metricon Stadium, KDV Sports Precinct, Emerald Lakes, resort golf courses are right on your doorstep.
Oh yes, there’s also room for the caravan and boat as well.
This really is one to inspect this weekend, interest will be strong.
• Elevated 737m block at end of quiet cul-de-sac in central Carrara
• Double carport + room for caravan, boat, and additional cars
• Solid brick and tile home
• 3 carpeted bedrooms all with built-ins, fans, and A/C in master
• Separate family room/converted garage for extra living space – could easily be 4th B/R
• Main living/dining with high cathedral ceilings and a bay window
• Attractive hybrid timber flooring throughout all living areas
• A/C in living areas
• Central kitchen + breakfast nook – black ceramic hob, Rangehood, oven under + dishwasher
• Separate laundry of decent size with cupboard
• Modernized bathroom – floor to ceiling tiles - glass shower + bath + modern fittings
• Separate W/C
• Vivid white paint d&aecute;cor makes for a bright, airy home
• Large, private covered entertaining area overlooking the yard
• Fully fenced grassed back yard – ideal for kids and pets
• Solar hot water system
• Large garden shed
• Security screen doors font & back
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 1