23 Jade Stone Court, Carrara
Greg Parker Sold It
Massive 1,437m Unique Country Style Living Smack Bang in The Middle of Carrara 5 Bedrooms with Dual Living Optionality
The BIG drawcard for this offering is the land itself – at 1,437m this is a huge, totally usable flat block and it is surrounded on three sides by well treed parkland as maintained by Council. The only neighbour is conveniently well out of line-of-sight, so this is privacy on a grand scale.
My vendors have called this ‘verandah ponderosa’ home to their family for close on 25 years and now it is time to move on. Yes, its size will appeal to the large family, even those desiring dual living status. Plus, renovators will see real potential here in updating this uniquely situated home, ideally located to every amenity which central Carrara offers. Hey, it’s an easy walk to the Emerald Lakes Golf Club; so too, Metricon Stadium.
The home itself offers tremendous optionality. It could be reconfigured into a totally separate one bedroom, ensuited dual living abode, whilst the main home consists of separate family, dining, lounge and kitchen plus 4 bedrooms with two bathrooms.
Outside you have a massive, covered patio overlooking the inground pool and spa with surrounding timber deck (fully fenced, of course). The joy, fun and humour experienced over the years is baked into this home; Warren the talking parrot told me so, with a few choice words thrown in for free!
There is off street parking for any number of vehicles and equipment, plus a backyard which could be anything you want; chickens, vegetables, bird aviary, grazing poddy calf – you can have them all, and more. Just check the photos to see what I mean.
Frankly, residential blocks of this size with such a private aspect are unique and for this reason alone, interest will be high. This is an opportunity to build a generational home of some grandeur.
• Absolutely unique 1,437m land parcel - surrounded on 3 sides by designated parkland
• End of cul-de-sac – completely hidden away – peace and solitude to do you own thing
• Property is fully-fenced so child and pet friendly
• Centrally located to all Gold Coast conveniences particularly Metricon Stadium & Emerald Lakes Golf Course
• Undercover parking for four vehicles
• Off-street parking for all the toys – boats caravans, trailers etc
• Total access to huge backyard
• Inground pool and spa surrounded by timber deck
• Security screens and doors throughout (but highly unlikely robbers will even know the home is there)
• Massive undercover alfresco area
• Separate formal dining room + fan
• Open plan family room and meals area which adjoins kitchen
• Formal lounge
• Large Master bedroom with Ensuite plus adjoining area which could be an office or additional storage - even an additional bedroom
• Three separate bedrooms with built-ins
• Main bathroom with shower and bath
• Utility room plus an ensuited bedroom offer dual living potential
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Rumpus Room
- Built in Robes
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Ensuites: 2
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 3