18 Gemstone Court, Carrara
GREG PARKER SOLD IT
Fantastic 3 Bed Brick & Tile Family Home in Quiet, Private, Central Carrara Enclave - Suit Families, Downsizers, Travellers, Dual Living Potential
Every now and again, I come across a ‘Goldilocks’ home; as in not too big, not too small, just right. Plus, it has oodles of charm and possibilities. It’s no wonder my vendor, who has called this ‘home’ for 20 years, is a reluctant seller – but the family call to head north is strong. Hence, your opportunity to acquire a home which is ‘move in’ ready with nothing to do – unless you want to expand on its potential. And let’s talk about that right now.
At the back of this perfectly flat, 629m residential block in a quiet cul-de-sac in a very central Carrara enclave, there’s a massive 9m by 6m insulated shed with water already connected. With a little bit of reconfiguring and Council approval, it could be separate living quarters for an elder family, or a mancave or space for a studio. It’s absolutely ideal for a home office or business. Indeed, the entertainers will love the huge potential of the large timber deck in front.
The single level brick and tile home itself, is very well designed and presented. There is literally nothing to do and you have a compact three-bedroom home where the wet areas (kitchen and bathroom) have been modernized with their cabinetry stone top finishes.
So, who would be interested in this little ‘bobby dazzler’? Plenty of individual buying groups that’s for sure. First and foremost, it’s a delightful family home and its centrality to schools, a major asset. Not to mention the fully fenced and private yardage.
Those looking to downsize to a single level, easy maintenance, central location will be absolutely interested. So too, will the ‘grey nomads’ or those who have a need for plenty of off-street parking for vehicles, caravans, boats, and trailers. Try two caravans parked in the front yard with an additional four or five cars in the yard and behind fencing as well.
Those wanting that extra space and potential of dual living, this is a must inspect.
Please study my attached photos carefully and then look at my site plan to see how your family members can be accommodated in this great offering The, make sure you are at the open homes because this one will be in high demand.
Final Comment: 18 Gemstone Court, Carrara is located in the cul-de-sac of a private, tucked away enclave where its peaceful and quiet, with absolutely no-through traffic and it’s just so central to every convenience you would want or imagine.
• Perfectly flat & fully usable 629m2 block in quiet cul-de-sac in central Carrara enclave
• Solid single level, insulated brick & tile, 3 bed, 1 bath home with oodles of charm & possibilities
• Double car port with off street parking for at least 4 vehicles plus trailer/boat
• Front parking for at least two caravans or equivalent
• Air conditioned, carpeted lounge and dining areas + fan
• Tiled living area, kitchen & central hallway
• Beautiful stone top kitchen with good drawer cupboard & bench space
• 4-burner gas stove – oven under
• Good sized carpeted main bedroom with walk in robe + fan + A/C
• Carpeted B/R 2 with fan + A/C + cupboard space
• Carpeted B/R 3 with fan + cupboard space
• Recently revamped, delightful bathroom with frameless glass shower & modern 2 basin stone top cabinetry
• Separate laundry
• Massive 3 door, insulated, water connected 9m x 6m shed (HUGE optionality here)
• Huge timber deck to shed supports possibilities of dual living, artists studio, man cave, sep home business etc
• Additional shed for gardening tools & storage
• Fully fenced yards – pet and kid friendly
• Low maintenance yards and foliage
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Fully Fenced
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pay TV
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 1