22 Stonehaven Place, Highland Park
Greg Parker Sold It
Unique, Near New 5 Bed 3 Bath Home Brilliant Setting! Brilliant Design! An Absolute Must Inspect for the Discerning
Here’s the simple recipe to home design brilliance (which you must simply come and see):
1. Take a 1,124m elevated block at the end of a very quiet – almost hidden - cul-de-sac which borders a natural forest area. Note: whilst this is a sublimely country setting with its babbling creek in close proximity, it must also be super close to all city services in under a kilometre.
2. Arrange for an extremely experienced and super creative home designing team to design their very own ‘forever home’ with a no expense spared budget. Oh yes, and it must be a steel frame.
3. Contract with a ‘think out of the box’ architect with a specific brief to create a quality, totally unique, aesthetically pleasing 5 bed, 3 bath home with an emphasis on family, entertainment, cooking, privacy, fun around the pool, friends & pets, whilst using materials which are in harmony with the totally natural forestry setting…and you have – drumroll please – 22 Stonehaven Place Highland Park, and yes you will need Google search to find it and when you do, you will think, ‘wow, I never knew this was here, and so close to everything’.
This a wow home and frankly, I defy Shakespeare or any of the other great writers to really ‘shoe box’ the incredible features and benefits of this home. That’s why I say, check the photos, imagine yourself ‘living the dream’ and make sure you come and inspect at the open homes.
What I will do though is point out a few of the extra touches which my fastidious and clever vendors have added, so that it is totally different and much, much better than the average ‘cookie-cutter’ home design.
Let’s start with a basic but essential. A toilet isn’t just a toilet when you want quality. It’s a Geberit W/C and they are used throughout. Yes, Google it and you will begin to get an appreciation of the top quality & value which has been added to this home.
Equally, when looking at the photos, check the walls for the ‘owl prints’. They will be yours when you make this your home because they are actually LG Art Cool Gallery air conditioners – and there are four of them.
The ‘entertainment deck’ as my vendors call it is a ‘wow’ from one end to the other. At the front you have the impressive lounge and deck which gives you rich viewings of the forestry, much the same way as Tarzan of the Jungle must have seen it. Just brilliant. Traversing through this level you have the guest’s bedroom, the feature rich kitchen, with its butler’s pantry and many gadgets (see my full description below), the dining room leading onto the brilliant pool entertainment area. You will spend many hours enjoying this area, I assure you. Then you have the plush media room where you will karaoke on or just watch a dreamy movie.
The upstairs area is family only and here you will have four bedrooms with no expense spared on the inclusions. Check the photos and read my full details as below.
Final comment: In betting terms, this one is a ‘special’ because it is uniquely special. To the discerning buyer who wants more than the average offering, this is a worthy of very close inspection.
Land, Surrounds & Special Features
• 1,124m elevated prime position
• Durable concrete pad leading from cul-de-sac
• Steel frame construction
• Space for veggie gardens at the sides
• Attractive low maintenance yards
• Sparkling inground pool with appropriate fencing set amidst an attractive rockery wall
• Fully fenced back yard – ideal for kids and pets
• Large solar system to take the ‘ouch’ out of energy bills
• 5,000 litre rainwater tank
• Large auto DLUG with internal entry + space for up to 5 cars off street
• Covered entry porch to impressive front door (potential easy addition of a gym, games room, man cave or she shack at this point – ask me how when you inspect)
• Separate storeroom (could also be a small study/desk area)
• Large laundry leads to a full-size bathroom/powder room (with shower) - services the nearby guest’s bedroom & visitors
The Entertainment Level (First Floor)
• Open plan kitchen & dining on impressive 600 x 600 tiles leads to outstanding covered outdoor living
• Separate media room (check the owl portrait in the photos, it’s also an A/C and it will be yours when you acquire this magnificent home & note the light, it’s also a retractable fan)
• Stunning stone top kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space (please spend time studying the photos as this kitchen is an epicureans absolute ‘must have’)
• Kitchen stacked with top of the range European appliances including pyro oven, built in coffee machine, steamer, warmer, induction cooktop with retractable downdraft rangehood, microwave, dishwasher & 3 temperature-controlled coolers, room for extra-large refrigerator
• Butler’s pantry includes wet facilities & 5 burner gas cooktop with light commercial rangehood (plumbed for LPG cylinders)
• Good sized Guests Bedroom, retractable fan (use of full-size bathroom just a few steps away)
• Tiled formal lounge area leads to covered deck where you will get magnificent forest canopy views (and the occasional sighting of mild-mannered kangaroos & bush turkeys)
• Good sized media room
• Smart, attractive electric blinds to the front balcony and rear entertainment deck
• Modern and very chic retractable fan lights throughout
• Large covered alfresco deck with two fans, its plumbed for a wet bar & given its proximity to the sparkling fully fenced pool, this is a ‘winner’ Check the photos to appreciate the fun you, your family and friends will have here.
Second Floor (The Private Family Bedroom Quarters)
• Daiken Ducted Air conditioning in all four bedrooms
• Quality vinyl timber flooring & pull-down blinds throughout
• Main bathroom – floor to ceiling tiles, handy 2 basin stone top cabinetry, frameless glass shower, modern fittings, full length mirror & classy Geberit W/C
• Large master bedroom with study/desk alcove, mirror built-ins, good-sized walk-through robe with built in drawers
• Floor to ceiling tiled master ensuite with heated towel racks, two basin stone top cabinetry, frameless glass entrance to separate bath and shower & that Geberit W/C
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of good size (will take King size beds), (check the classy mirror built- ins – a significant step up in quality & a feature in each bedroom)
• B/R 4 is the ideal kids bunk room
For Sale by Tender with final offers closing Tuesday 10 May at 5pm
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Pay TV
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 3
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Secure Parking
- Toilets: 3