23 Valley Mist Place, Maudsland
Immaculate lifestyle home in a sought after pocket!
Nestled in a serene location, offering solitude and seclusion, close to all that Gold Coast has to offer - we cordially invite you to 23 Valley Mist Place in Maudsland.
If you’re looking for a peaceful, family friendly area with vast parklands, a pristine atmosphere, and round-the-clock security, then don't let the chance to explore this beautiful home pass you by!
This single-story 4-bedroom home screams family, cheerful living, and the natural surrounds we have all wanted in a home, situated in the sought after enclave of the Riverstone Crossing Estate, nestled at the base of Mount Tamborine.
In an age where family safety is paramount, you can rest assured with vigilant 24/7 security. The thought that your family and property are protect around the clock when you are home or away is a luxury but comes standard in River Stone Crossing Estate.
This flawless residence boasts an open-concept design that spills into a private outdoor area overlooking the garden and surrounded by nature. The strategically positioned kitchen, complete with a central island, filtered water and a commodious walk-in pantry, plumbed for an easy conversion to a Butler’s pantry.
Impeccable finishes featuring a neutral colour scheme, along with copious natural light and ample space, all contribute to a relaxing contemporary atmosphere.
The efficient 10kw solar panels and 8kw inverter are a huge benefit to the incoming owner.
23 Valley Mist Place caters to all your needs, offering easy access to the Coomera River. Ideal for locals and families who relish embracing nature through recreational fishing, kayaking, paddleboarding, hiking, birdwatching, and other nature-related pursuits.
- A generous 196-square-meter internal area
- Built in 2017 on a 477 square-meter corner block
- Expansive open-plan living spaces
- A well-appointed kitchen with a walk-in pantry
- A separate media room
- Four bedrooms
- Master bedroom with Walk in Robe and Ensuite bathroom
- Guest bathroom and a separate laundry
- Double Lock Up Garage
- 24/7 security for the estate
- Access to the Riverstone Crossing Community Centre Which offers residents the following amenities:
- Meeting and function rooms with fully equipped kitchens
- A decked balcony
- A gymnasium with sauna and spa facilities
- A heated lap pool and plunge pool, in addition to a children's pool
- Two tennis courts and a basketball hoop
- A children's playground and barbecue areas for families
- A sports oval catering to cricket, soccer, rugby, golf practice, or simply playing with your children.
- Several private electric barbecue areas for residents and their guests.
- Private and public-school bus services throughout the estate
Situated in a highly coveted locale, surrounded by wonderful neighbours, promising a tranquil lifestyle, seize the opportunity to explore this impeccable and effortlessly liveable home.
Body Corporate: $37.50/week
Water & Sewerage: $453.36/quarter (Usage Dependant)
Council rates: $1,900/year (Roughly)
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Ensuites: 1
- Fully Fenced
- Garage spaces: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Tennis Court
- Toilets: 2